‘Disgraceful’: World leaders react to storming of the US Capitol

Started by GiftOfGod, January 09, 2021, 02:21:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikemac

Interesting affidavit in the attachment showing manipulation and implantation of viruses in main computers of Leonardo SpA to switch data from Donald Trump to Joe Biden.
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

Kaesekopf

Quote from: james03 on January 09, 2021, 01:11:51 PM
2.  and most important, Hillary is owned due to the MOSSAD Epstein operation.  So definitely we would have gone into Syria, a likely started a war with Iran.  What would have been the results?  At best it would have created a very dangerous situation.

What is Trump, then, with respect to the Mossad/Epstein op? 

Trump's lawyer used to be Roy Cohn (infamous homosexual Jew powerbroker in NY), who succeeded Lew Rosenstiel in the blackmail by sexual escapade op.  Never mind that Trump also has bag-piping Bill Barr as his AG (and who made Epstein useful?  Barr's father, when he brought him into the Dalton School faculty).  Never mind that Trump then bought the hotel where Cohn had his blackmail room (the Plaza Hotel).
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Prayerful

It should be noted that leaders from Chancellor Merkel to AMLO of Mexico plus French politicians have expressed rightly expressed concern that the private sector (probably a meaningless term nowadays) unpersoning of Donald Trump.

Bloomberg, for example.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.