Christe Eleison

Hello PerEvangelicaDicta  :pray3:

Hello Penelope  :pray2:

Hello Dynphna17  :pray1:

Hello Jubilate Deo  :pray2:

Hello ChrisTulsa  :pray3:

:grouphug:

Habitual_Ritual

" There exists now an enormous religious ignorance. In the times since the Council it is evident we have failed to pass on the content of the Faith."

(Pope Benedict XVI speaking in October 2002.)

Heinrich

Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Christe Eleison

Hello ABlaine  :pray3:

Hello  BigBadTrad  :pray1:

Hello AncillaDomini  :pray2:

Hello Dr. Walty/LOUIS  :pray3:

Hello INDEFESS  :pray1:

:grouphug:

Christe Eleison

Quote from: Habitual_Ritual on December 17, 2018, 06:57:52 PM
Where is Dymphna?

Great question! I have sent her several private messages, and I have not heard back  :(  She is in our prayers  :pray2:

Christe Eleison

Hello Servus Mariae  :seeya:  :pray2:

Hello STU COOL  :pray1:

Hello ARUN  :pray2:

Hello Armor of Light  :pray3:

Hello Archer  :pray1:

:beer:

Christe Eleison

There was a poster that lived in Europe, he used to post really beautiful pictures of Churches & other places from his travels.
Then all of a sudden we did not see him again.... :(   Does anyone know who I am talking about?

I wish I could remember his screen name. The pictures were really nice. And he was a very pleasant individual.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Christe Eleison on December 17, 2018, 07:42:29 PM
There was a poster that lived in Europe, he used to post really beautiful pictures of Churches & other places from his travels.
Then all of a sudden we did not see him again.... :(   Does anyone know who I am talking about?

I wish I could remember his screen name. The pictures were really nice. And he was a very pleasant individual.

Christe, I know who you mean, but can't remember his user name. He used a lovely avatar, too!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Christe Eleison

Hello Noah Moerbeek  :seeya:  :pray2:

Hello Queen.Saints  :pray1:

Hello RBJMartin  :pray3:

Hello ResRev  :pray1:

Hello Tradical  :pray2:

Hello Ulrich Von Lichtenstein   :pray3:

:beer:

Christe Eleison

Quote from: Carleendiane on December 17, 2018, 07:55:00 PM
Quote from: Christe Eleison on December 17, 2018, 07:42:29 PM

Christe, I know who you mean, but can't remember his user name. He used a lovely avatar, too!

Yep! I agree. Lovely avatar, really nice poster & beautiful pictures. I could sit & just look at his pictures & read the description/stories for hours. And it bothers me that I cannot remember his screen name  :doh:

Heinrich

Does anyone remember Hawaii 5-0?

Hey, 5-0!
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Christe Eleison

Oh, and even though I have seen Chestertonian THANK some posts, I miss CHES when he is not around!
HELLO!  :seeya:CHES!  :pray1: :pray2: :pray3: You & your family are always in our prayers!!!

Carleendiane

Yes!!!! Ulrich. I liked him :) Thanks Christe!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Christe Eleison

Hello to BONAVENTURE & Mrs. BONAVENTURE! :cheeseheadbeer:

Hello to ALL of the other lovely members of this forum, that are missing!  :pray2: :pray3:

A Blessed Christmastide to ALL!! :pray3: And a Happy 2019! :cheeseheadbeer: