Men-only subforum? Signup here!

Started by Kaesekopf, July 24, 2014, 06:36:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jordan

"No one in the world can change Truth. What we can do and and should do is to seek truth and to serve it when we have found it. The real conflict is the inner conflict. Beyond armies of occupation and the hetacombs of extermination camps, there are two irreconcilable enemies in the depth of every soul: good and evil, sin and love. And what use are the victories on the battlefield if we are ourselves are defeated in our innermost personal selves?"

Prayerful

Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Kaesekopf

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Kaesekopf

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Graham

Kaesekopf

Kaesekopf

Southern Ascetic

Kaesekopf

Heinrich

What is the point? No one ever posts there anyway. Gardener and I started gun threads. No interest. Nothing, really. Some jejune, cliched, and worn manly dork movement thread. Whooptee do. What are men? Meat eaters, strength and sport devotees, brews, tools, whiskeys and weapons, etc. All these things within the purview of our Faith is great. Let's talk about it.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

verenaerin

The women's forum is extremely active. We have a couple prayer threads and some other regular threads that are on going. It's a great place to wallow around with your placentas.

Heinrich

Quote from: verenaerin on August 11, 2016, 06:25:01 PM
The women's forum is extremely active. We have a couple prayer threads and some other regular threads that are on going. It's a great place to wallow around with your placentas.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rihu8_nbhw8[/yt]
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Chestertonian

I'm just glad there's a place where the placenta posts are contained
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Chestertonian

Quote from: Heinrich on August 11, 2016, 05:43:25 PM
What is the point? No one ever posts there anyway. Gardener and I started gun threads. No interest. Nothing, really. Some jejune, cliched, and worn manly dork movement thread. Whooptee do. What are men? Meat eaters, strength and sport devotees, brews, tools, whiskeys and weapons, etc. All these things within the purview of our Faith is great. Let's talk about it.
gardener left so clearly the solution is to bring him back
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"