Global Cooling?

Started by james03, December 15, 2022, 03:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

james03

El Nino index.  Deviation from normal.  Above zero tends towards El Nino conditions, below zero tends towards La Nina conditions:

El Nino max has been dropping.  Trend is down by 1 degree in about 30 years.  The extended La Nina is evident at the end of the plot.  Typically produces drought in CA and the SW, and somewhat cooler global temperatures.  Looks like the change happened around 2010.  Before then we were in a warm period. 

"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Heinrich

Freeze warning in Phoenix tonight. Phoenix, AZ. Freeze warning.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

james03

Highest quality USA temperature ensemble.  Basically no trend for 17 years.  Last reading was cold.  This December cold blast will also show up on the next update.

We aren't entering a new ice age, but there's no catastrophic global warming to speak of in quality records.  The trillions spent on it was a sham, like the Ukraine war.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

james03

US temp data update.  Still cold:

So called global warming does not show in the US temperature record.  Note it looks like the 3 year La Nina is finally ending.  Expect the start of another warm cycle and wetter conditions in the SW.  California will have full reservoirs again, if they aren't full already.

james03

Snow pack in Rockies, major source of water to the desert south west.

If anything, there is a slight increase, but it is probably not statistically significant.

Water supply is the same.  The problem is that 10's of millions of people moved to the desert, and the eco-freaks refused to expand the water infrastructure.  California needs desal plants.

People who promote catastrophic human caused global warming are liars.

james03

Recent picture of snow in the California mountains.

QuoteBy 2020, due to global warming children will not know what snow is.

People who promote the global warming "crisis" are liars.