Mary's Garden Signup (Woman Only Subforum)

Started by Kaesekopf, July 10, 2014, 05:25:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JubilateDeo

piabee

Lynne

In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

erin is nice

I'm ready to share gross woman stories  :lol:

Wicked Papist

Quote from: erin is nice on July 11, 2014, 07:11:11 AM

Good, maybe you guys can post Foul Bachelorette Frog pictures there.

Far from this bachelor's eyes.

dymphna17

Quote from: Wicked Papist on July 11, 2014, 10:59:06 AM

What is a Bachelorette Frog?
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Kaesekopf

It is created and everyone up to this point that is female has been added. 
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Wicked Papist

Quote from: dymphna17 on July 11, 2014, 12:37:03 PM

The Foul Bachelorette Frog is an Internet meme about the gross things that women do when they live alone.  There's also Foul Bachelor Frog for men.

Non Nobis

[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

dymphna17

Quote from: Wicked Papist on July 11, 2014, 08:46:11 PM
Quote from: dymphna17 on July 11, 2014, 12:37:03 PM

The Foul Bachelorette Frog is an Internet meme about the gross things that women do when they live alone.  There's also Foul Bachelor Frog for men.

Got it.  Thank you.
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Kaesekopf

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

SweetLambs

Kaesekopf

Jayne

I really like how we get "Mary Garden" in our title once we are signed up.  I was bored with being a mere Feldwebel.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Lynne

Quote from: Jayne on July 12, 2014, 12:38:54 PM
I really like how we get "Mary Garden" in our title once we are signed up.  I was bored with being a mere Feldwebel.

I didn't notice that! How nice! <3
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"