Started by piabee, August 02, 2013, 01:22:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zork

The Following season 1
Alfred Hitchcock Presents season 1
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles season 3
Psych season 4
Mad Men season 7 (as it broadcasts)
Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat.

Hector, Tamer of Horses

Bates Motel again (I can't believe it's over for another ten months...  My Norman...)
my DVDs of the first three seasons of Community (I can't believe it's over for good...  :'()
Mad Men as it airs
I just finished the first season of The Fall on Netflix.  Pretty good.  The killer is gross as all get-out ugh. 
Once Upon a Time just ended for the summer, but I was watching that.  I liked the finale, but isn't Frozen a bit recent for them to be doing their thing with it already?
"The world is not yet exhausted: let me see something to-morrow which I never saw before."

-Dr. Johnson, Rasselas

maryslittlegarden

For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Bonaventure

Quote from: vakarian on May 15, 2014, 01:56:33 PM

I am, too. It's the only TV show I'm watching.
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

zork

Quote from: Bonaventure on May 15, 2014, 06:10:29 PM
Quote from: vakarian on May 15, 2014, 01:56:33 PM

I am, too. It's the only TV show I'm watching.

I only watch TV shows on DVD or Netflix, but Mad Men is the one show that I have to watch as it's being shown 'brand new'.
Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat.

Bernadette

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on May 15, 2014, 06:09:05 PM
Frontier House

I liked Manor House and 1940s House the best. I'd love to watch Outback House, about the Australian sheep stations, but I can't find it anywhere.  :(

I'm watching a Chinese soap opera on Netflix. The subtitles are hilarious! Like reading an instruction manual for something made in China, only in dialogue.  :lol:
My Lord and my God.

dymphna17

I've got a question for the Mad Men watchers here.  I'm new to this series and am wondering about Joan.  Is she a partner in the agency?  Who is Kevin's father?  Thanks.  :)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Hector, Tamer of Horses

[spoiler]She becomes a partner in Season Five, by rather...  unsavoury means.

Roger is Kevin's father, though his legal father is her (ex?-)husband Greg.[/spoiler]
"The world is not yet exhausted: let me see something to-morrow which I never saw before."

-Dr. Johnson, Rasselas

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: Bernadette on May 20, 2014, 02:43:53 PM
Frontier House

I liked Manor House and 1940s House the best. I'd love to watch Outback House, about the Australian sheep stations, but I can't find it anywhere.  :(

Those are my favorites, too.  I can't pick between them.  Frontier house is OK.  I didn't like it when it first aired because it reminds me a bit too much of Survivor (in a bad way.)  It wasn't too bad this time around.
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Bernadette

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on May 20, 2014, 06:09:05 PM
Quote from: Bernadette on May 20, 2014, 02:43:53 PM
Frontier House

Those are my favorites, too.  I can't pick between them.  Frontier house is OK.  I didn't like it when it first aired because it reminds me a bit too much of Survivor (in a bad way.)  It wasn't too bad this time around.

What about Texas Ranch House? That one was just painful to watch! A pity, too, since it had potential to be really interesting. I have to wonder whether the network had any idea that the ranch family would end up like that, when they were first cast?  :huh:
My Lord and my God.

Gidge

Pulled the plug about 5 years ago and have never looked back.  :)
"The Church is intolerant in principle because she believes, but is tolerant in practice because she loves. Enemies of the Church are tolerant in principle because they do not believe, but they are intolerant in practice because they do not love."

Rev. Reginald Garrigou-Lagrange, O.P.

Bernadette

Quote from: Gidge on May 20, 2014, 06:38:32 PM
Pulled the plug about 5 years ago and have never looked back.  :)

Aaah, but Netflix, Gidge. Netflix. It's like TV, but no commercials. :)

I love your avatar, by the way.
My Lord and my God.

Chestertonian

My roommate is watching dancing with the stars tusk goodness the curtain is up and I can't see the immodest fluffy outfits
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: Bernadette on May 20, 2014, 06:26:55 PM
What about Texas Ranch House? That one was just painful to watch! A pity, too, since it had potential to be really interesting. I have to wonder whether the network had any idea that the ranch family would end up like that, when they were first cast?  :huh:

You know, I think that is why the casting people choose them, at least in the US.  I think they figure it makes it more "watchable."  Colonial House was similar, some of the people should never have been on that project. 

Bonaventure

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."