He Broke His Face

Started by Heinrich, May 09, 2021, 03:37:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heinrich

Literally. I disliked Canelo for his clearly political win over GGG and the fact that he is a folk hero among the illegal crowd here in the US. How, however, can one not find sweet justice here? Bigmouth Billy Jo Englishmun Saunders got shut up. Hard. Broke the orbital socket.
[yt][/yt]
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Melkor

Hah! Another combat sports fan I see.
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost.

"Am I not here, I who am your mother?" Mary to Juan Diego

"Let a man walk ten miles steadily on a hot summer's day along a dusty English road, and he will soon discover why beer was invented." G.K. Chesterton

"Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after justice: for they shall have their fill." Jesus Christ

andy

Melkor

@andy I haven't seen that one yet.

I am waiting for Covington vs Usman II, THAT is the fight to make for that division IMO.

"Let a man walk ten miles steadily on a hot summer's day along a dusty English road, and he will soon discover why beer was invented." G.K. Chesterton

"Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after justice: for they shall have their fill." Jesus Christ

andy

I used to follow MMA/UFC closely but recently I just randomly check in what is going on. Or when there is some noice in MMA news channels.

I absolutely admire (in a good sense) the dedication and skillset of the fighters but I still have not figured out why I somewhat lost the interest.

... I still have not gotten over Askren vs Masvidal ...I guess this is the reason

Melkor