To what are you currently listening?

Started by Bonaventure, December 26, 2012, 09:40:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Listening to husband snoring.Good rhythm and bass.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

red solo cup

non impediti ratione cogitationis

erin is nice

red solo cup

red solo cup

red solo cup

red solo cup

Bonaventure

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

dymphna17

?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

martin88nyc

I remember this song so "vividly". 1998 World Cup in France. Me and my cousins playing   soccer World Cup 1998 video game on PS one. Good times. :'(
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

piabee

red solo cup

Cantus67

"The Catholic Church is like a thick steak, a glass of wine, and a good cigar." G. K. Chesterton.

maryslittlegarden

For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace