Looking for "Divine Intimacy" as an ebook

Started by Bernadette, September 24, 2018, 04:22:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernadette

Anyone know where to find Fr. Gabriel of St. Mary Magdalen's Divine Intimacy as an ebook? I've searched, and all I can find is the revised edition. I have a hardcopy, but I'd really love to be able to read this on my kindle so I can enlarge the type.
My Lord and my God.

Non Nobis

Quote from: Bernadette on September 24, 2018, 04:22:53 PM
Anyone know where to find Fr. Gabriel of St. Mary Magdalen's Divine Intimacy as an ebook? I've searched, and all I can find is the revised edition. I have a hardcopy, but I'd really love to be able to read this on my kindle so I can enlarge the type.

I can't help you; but coincidentally I have the (old) hard cover book in my house and it is very lost too!  I need to search harder, but I'll also watch here in case you find the kindle version.
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Bernadette

I bit the bullet and started scanning my own copy. 300 more pages to go! Then comes the fun part: OCR and proofreading.
My Lord and my God.