Act of denounciation ...

Started by gsas, August 25, 2019, 11:26:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gsas

I don't know which sub forum to put this in, so I try here.  I think this may be useful for a few people who are in trouble. 

- I denounce my love for Satan.
- I denounce satans love for me.
- I denounce all that I did for Satan.
- I denounce all that Satan did for me.
- I denounce my feelings and senses for Satan.
- I denounce satans feelings and senses for me.
- I denounce all the requests that I made to Satan.
- I denounce all the requests that Satan made for me.
- I denounce all satan's works and all their results, that were made for me or on my behalf.
- I invite the Holy Spirit to enter and reside in my soul, spirit, and body.
- I invite the Holy Spirit to enter and reside in all my loved ones.
- I invite the Holy Spirit to enter and reside in all that were given to me.
- I repent all that my soul did or accepted under Satan.
- I ask the Lord's forgiveness for all that I have done, are doing, and will do.
Amen.

Philip G.

Quote from: gsas on August 25, 2019, 11:26:51 AM
I don't know which sub forum to put this in, so I try here.  I think this may be useful for a few people who are in trouble. 

- I denounce all satan's works and all their results, that were made for me or on my behalf.
- I ask the Lord's forgiveness for all that I have done, are doing, and will do.
Amen.
I see a lot of strange mention of satan, but no confession of faith in Jesus.  Traditionally, after renunciation of the devil, one makes a profession of the faith.   

In all honesty, you need to scrap this prayer.  It is garbage.
For the stone shall cry out of the wall; and the timber that is between the joints of the building, shall answer.  Woe to him that buildeth a town with blood, and prepareth a city by iniquity. - Habacuc 2,11-12

Tales

Quote from: Philip G. on August 25, 2019, 12:54:54 PM

Amen.
I see a lot of strange mention of satan, but no confession of faith in Jesus.  Traditionally, after renunciation of the devil, one makes a profession of the faith.   

Or you could suggest specific additions / retractions rather than call it garbage which serves to further evidence that trads are not charitable.

St.Justin

Sounds to Charismatic to me ditch it.

Philip G.

Quote from: Davis Blank - EG on August 25, 2019, 05:14:46 PM

Amen.

Or you could suggest specific additions / retractions rather than call it garbage which serves to further evidence that trads are not charitable.

Well, for starters, Satan doesn't love anyone.  Secondly, this poster consistently speaks not only for themself, but also for satan.  That is strange and suspicious.  This poster speaks of their "soul" as if it is something separate themself.  There is the charismatic type emphasis on the Holy Spirit void of a substantial confession of faith.  To top it off, there is the Jewish Kol Nidre style petition for forgiveness for the things you are currently doing and will do in the future.  What this poster needs to do is humble themself and use traditional unambiguous and approved prayers instead of padding their potentially satanic pride by inventing pseudo prayers for private and public consumption.   
For the stone shall cry out of the wall; and the timber that is between the joints of the building, shall answer.  Woe to him that buildeth a town with blood, and prepareth a city by iniquity. - Habacuc 2,11-12

gsas

Quote from: Philip G. on August 25, 2019, 09:15:53 PM

Amen.

Well, for starters, Satan doesn't love anyone.  Secondly, this poster consistently speaks not only for themself, but also for satan.  That is strange and suspicious.  This poster speaks of their "soul" as if it is something separate themself.  There is the charismatic type emphasis on the Holy Spirit void of a substantial confession of faith.  To top it off, there is the Jewish Kol Nidre style petition for forgiveness for the things you are currently doing and will do in the future.  What this poster needs to do is humble themself and use traditional unambiguous and approved prayers instead of padding their potentially satanic pride by inventing pseudo prayers for private and public consumption.

I think I realize my errors here, thanks Philip for pointing them out.  I am really bothered by satan and I hate it.  I am trying to figure out a set of prayers to get the evil thing out of my soul.  The evil can control a soul, to the point of even making its decisions and even making its sentiments too.  Extremely dangerous.  Do you have a link how to find an effective prayer to the missing items of:
- humility / humbleness
- confession of faith
- petition for forgiveness and repentance?
Thanks!
(I really have to get this together somehow.)
Also, there are energies in me that I don't want and I want to get rid of.  I think I am missing a lot of points.

St.Justin

Your error is you are trying to be your own doctor. Find a Priest ASAP

Philip G.

Gsas - are there any traditional latin masses offered within an hours traveling distance capable by you to where you live?  And, if there is, can you tell me what group offers the mass(sspx, sspv / cspv, indepenent TLM, ecclesia dei / fssp / icksp)? 

gsas

Quote from: Philip G. on August 26, 2019, 10:20:39 AM
Gsas - are there any traditional latin masses offered within an hours traveling distance capable by you to where you live?  And, if there is, can you tell me what group offers the mass(sspx, sspv / cspv, indepenent TLM, ecclesia dei / fssp / icksp)?

St Steven of Hungary, FSSP.

http://www.lehighvalleylatinmass.org/

TheReturnofLive

Amen.

Why is this problematic? Isn't God omniscient and omnipresent, and knows what you have done, what you are doing, and what you will do?
"The task of the modern educator is not to cut down jungles but irrigate deserts." - C.S. Lewis

Philip G.

Quote from: gsas on August 26, 2019, 12:01:12 PM
Quote from: Philip G. on August 26, 2019, 10:20:39 AM

St Steven of Hungary, FSSP.

http://www.lehighvalleylatinmass.org/

If you are able to set up a meeting with one of those priests, and attend their mass weekly(best case scenario) or monthly(next best), I think there is a good chance you will receive adequate relief from your problems so long as you remain determined but also patient. There is a saying that I like, and it is that Catholic's don't just avoid sin, Catholics avoid the near occasion of sin.  Your zero tolerance policy(required) towards satan and the occult needs to incorporate such an approach, as you are currently in a weak state, and likely will be for potentially as long as you were practicing the occult.  That is not to say that such a Christian existence is to be considered lower or undignified, it is just your cross.   Embrace it. 

Philip G.

Quote from: TheReturnofLive on August 26, 2019, 02:27:49 PM

Amen.

Why is this problematic? Isn't God omniscient and omnipresent, and knows what you have done, what you are doing, and what you will do?

Yes, but we are not God.  Such a sacramental(a proper confession prayer) is for our sake, as fallen creatures.  It is called a firm purpose of amendment, and it is required for validity.  Such a pre forgiveness prayer is ambiguous and presumptuous.  The end will come like a thief in the night says our Lord.  Should the church allow such an opportunity be compromised? 

Vetus Ordo

I denounce my love for Satan.

Just corny black or doom metal lyrics.
DISPOSE OUR DAYS IN THY PEACE, AND COMMAND US TO BE DELIVERED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION, AND TO BE NUMBERED IN THE FLOCK OF THINE ELECT.