To what are you currently listening?

Started by Bonaventure, December 26, 2012, 09:40:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heinrich

Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Cantarella

If anyone says that true and natural water is not necessary for baptism and thus twists into some metaphor the words of our Lord Jesus Christ" Unless a man be born again of water and the Holy Spirit" (Jn 3:5) let him be anathema.

Cantus67

Pange Lingua More Hispano by Tomas Victoria.   It's haunting just like the Tenebrae lessons.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7y3I9HM2aA[/yt]

And for giggles here's the Lamentatio which is the first of the lessons. 
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f510B8GFZzI[/yt]

There's always time to listen to jazz, but polyphony.......... there's never enough time.
"The Catholic Church is like a thick steak, a glass of wine, and a good cigar." G. K. Chesterton.

Cantarella

If anyone says that true and natural water is not necessary for baptism and thus twists into some metaphor the words of our Lord Jesus Christ" Unless a man be born again of water and the Holy Spirit" (Jn 3:5) let him be anathema.

Cantarella

erin is nice

Quote from: Pon de Replay on October 27, 2015, 10:15:23 PM
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvI2GP8yudk[/yt]

I love this song. It reminds me of so many friends I don't talk to anymore..

Heinrich

Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Clare

Motes 'n' Beams blog

Feel free to play the Trivia Quiz!

O Mary, Immaculate Mother of Jesus, offer, we beseech thee, to the Eternal Father, the Precious Blood of thy Divine Son to prevent at least one mortal sin from being committed somewhere in the world this day.

"It is a much less work to have won the battle of Waterloo, or to have invented the steam-engine, than to have freed one soul from Purgatory." - Fr Faber

"When faced by our limitations, we must have recourse to the practice of offering to God the good works of others." - St Therese of Lisieux

Clare

Motes 'n' Beams blog

Feel free to play the Trivia Quiz!

O Mary, Immaculate Mother of Jesus, offer, we beseech thee, to the Eternal Father, the Precious Blood of thy Divine Son to prevent at least one mortal sin from being committed somewhere in the world this day.

"It is a much less work to have won the battle of Waterloo, or to have invented the steam-engine, than to have freed one soul from Purgatory." - Fr Faber

"When faced by our limitations, we must have recourse to the practice of offering to God the good works of others." - St Therese of Lisieux

Cantarella

Cantarella

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: Cantarella on November 09, 2015, 11:21:44 PM
The Litany of the Saints

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb23Z5X3uhA&list=FLisWfbC2weF7iD91yLZvBGA&index=26[/yt]

i LOVE the Litany of the Saints chanted like that. It was my favourite part of Easter Mass long before I became Trad
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie