WEEKLY Group Rosary - Saturday Evenings

Started by Kaesekopf, November 15, 2017, 09:58:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

Quote from: Vetus Ordo on December 07, 2017, 08:50:17 PM
Jacob and Red,

If you want to try a "dry rosary" in the chatroom tomorrow or Saturday before the proper time, we can do it. It might be a useful way for you to master the format.

I can do tomorrow evening at 8pm EST.
"Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time."
--Neal Stephenson

red solo cup

As it stands right now, I can do 8:00 tonight.
non impediti ratione cogitationis

Jacob

Red and I met and got things worked out for ourselves.  Hopefully our little session proved to be useful.
"Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time."
--Neal Stephenson

Non Nobis

Are people now actually attending a 10PM GR?  If not, are there 2 or more (plus myself) who would do it (fairly) regularly if it were available (with at least 1 guy willing to lead)?
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Vetus Ordo

Quote from: Jacob on December 08, 2017, 08:12:11 PM
Red and I met and got things worked out for ourselves.  Hopefully our little session proved to be useful.

Thanks, Jacob.

I had it scheduled here but I completely forgot about it.
DISPOSE OUR DAYS IN THY PEACE, AND COMMAND US TO BE DELIVERED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION, AND TO BE NUMBERED IN THE FLOCK OF THINE ELECT.

dymphna17

Are we good to go tonight?  I've been promised that my computer won't lock up this time.  :)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Vetus Ordo

Quote from: dymphna17 on December 09, 2017, 06:57:32 PM
Are we good to go tonight?  I've been promised that my computer won't lock up this time.  :)

Ich werde da sein, so Gott will.
DISPOSE OUR DAYS IN THY PEACE, AND COMMAND US TO BE DELIVERED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION, AND TO BE NUMBERED IN THE FLOCK OF THINE ELECT.

Vetus Ordo

We had our 5th session this evening. The 8PM group.

Jacob, Dympnha, Jayne and myself.

A special thanks to Jacob who lead the prayers for the first time with diligence and proficiency.

Vetus Ordo

Reminder: group rosary this evening at 8PM and 10PM.

I'm not sure I can make it but all is set and in motion.

dymphna17

So, it's a go?  Yes?  I was there, but not anyone else. 
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Jacob

Quote from: dymphna17 on December 16, 2017, 06:05:39 PM
So, it's a go?  Yes?  I was there, but not anyone else.

I am logged in right now. Seventeen minutes to go to the first session.
--Neal Stephenson

Jacob

I am in the chatroom right now and will be there for the second session at 10pm EST / 9pm CST and will be leading.  Stop by if you can.
--Neal Stephenson

Vetus Ordo

Quote from: Jacob on December 16, 2017, 08:01:10 PM
I am in the chatroom right now and will be there for the second session at 10pm EST / 9pm CST and will be leading.  Stop by if you can.

I didn't make it this Saturday.

How did it go?

Jacob

Quote from: Vetus Ordo on December 17, 2017, 04:54:22 PM
Quote from: Jacob on December 16, 2017, 08:01:10 PM

I didn't make it this Saturday.

How did it go?

There was me and someone else who couldn't stay to handle the responses, so we let it go.

Next week, I have company and won't be able to come around.
--Neal Stephenson

Vetus Ordo

I couldn't make it yesterday.

Did anyone show up?