Started by Rosarium, February 09, 2017, 05:59:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosarium

In like manner these men also defile the flesh, and despise dominion, and blaspheme majesty.  When Michael the archangel, disputing with the devil, contended about the body of Moses, he durst not bring against him the judgment of railing speech, but said: The Lord command thee.  But these men blaspheme whatever things they know not: and what things soever they naturally know, like dumb beasts, in these they are corrupted.

Heinrich

There are many more Canadians Posting nowadays. Not that that is a bad thing. Now that you are Back, it seems right that Devotedknuckles Pops in as well.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Rosarium

In like manner these men also defile the flesh, and despise dominion, and blaspheme majesty.  When Michael the archangel, disputing with the devil, contended about the body of Moses, he durst not bring against him the judgment of railing speech, but said: The Lord command thee.  But these men blaspheme whatever things they know not: and what things soever they naturally know, like dumb beasts, in these they are corrupted.

Jayne

Cathinfo is still active, the dominant position there being SSPX "resistance", i.e. highly critical of Bishop Fellay and supportive of Bishop Williamson.  It regularly produces offshoots none of which seem to last very long and/or get many members.

Several people you know can be found on Te Deum forum where the dominant position is sedevacantism.  Mithrandylan and tmw are there (and are both SV). It is about two and a half years old. http://tedeum.boards.net/

It has a relatively recent offshoot called TradCath forum, also SV dominant with a more social emphasis than Te Deum.  http://tradcath.proboards.com/

Fish Eaters is still around and labeling those who follow traditional Catholic beliefs on sexual morality as "toxic trads".

We still have a poster on SD who identifies herself as a feminist but the vast majority of us recognize feminism as the evil it is.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Rosarium

Greg

HK got married.

Laura turned out to be a troll.

Quis rode off into the sunset and has not been heard of since.

Vetus Ordo won Euromillions and moved to Bora Bora.

Several of us became SVs.

Several SVs quit SVism and moved back to mainline Tradism (if such a thing exists)

Patience and Love got married to another forum member, I can't remember who.

Bishop Williamson moved to Broadstairs and has gone very quiet.

Basically, you didn't miss much.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

maryslittlegarden

Rosarium- it is good to "see" you back !!! :seeya:
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Jayne

Quote from: Greg on February 09, 2017, 07:49:22 AM
Patience and Love got married to another forum member, I can't remember who.

Quaremerepulisti. I'm pretty sure he joined after Rosarium left.  I'm not sure if Rosarium would remember P&L since they did not interact much.

Rosarium

Jayne

Quote from: Rosarium on February 09, 2017, 08:09:07 AM
Vetus Ordo won Euromillions and moved to Bora Bora.
Cool.

Unfortunately that was Greg humour.  What really happened was Vetus Ordo became a Protestant and was no longer welcome on trad forums.  He could use your prayers.

Rosarium

Rosarium

Greg

It's working out well for Martin Luther.

Took a while, but then things do.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

erin is nice

Quis rode off into the sunset and has not been heard of since.

Quis is around on FB occasionally, hitting on married women (Not me, in case you were wondering. Haven't spoken to him in years)

I'm looking forward to many arguments with Rosarium  :lol:

Jayne

Quote from: Rosarium on February 09, 2017, 08:27:54 AM
Quote from: Jayne on February 09, 2017, 08:13:25 AM

Unfortunately that was Greg humour.  What really happened was Vetus Ordo became a Protestant and was no longer welcome on trad forums.  He could use your prayers.

That is surprising, and sad.

I wonder what led him to make that kind of decision? Protestantism is one of the least tenable positions to have.

I was not surprised.  I found it ironic that several people had gotten angry with me (much earlier) for saying that he thought like a Protestant.  There was a lot of indignant "how dare you" reaction, but apparently I was right.