liberals in congress keep thwarting bills on immigration (Chaffetz bill)

Started by longstrangetrip5, August 09, 2018, 06:06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longstrangetrip5

Jason Chaffetz, former Congressman (UT) had an immigration bill yrs ago and the infamous Harry Reid (if I heard this right) said that we can't pass it (vote on it) because that would be a win for the Republicans

Then there was the vote on DACA that Trump kind of compromised w/ the looney Dems on not long ago and they refused to pass that... same reason

these people are out of their minds...

They have the audacity to actually SAY such a thing ("don't want a win for the Republicans")

I think that is partly the Republicans' fault because they give the Dems FAR too much validity...

again, the Ds are (worse than out of their minds), they are diabolical    :trainwreck:

Vote them out!

thank you

:) 

Kaesekopf

Make a catchall politics thread. 

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

PerEvangelicaDicta

They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled
Psalms 36:19

longstrangetrip5

I wish I could watch C-span because then I would know more what is going on in Congress. God knows whether we can trust FNC (forget CNN and Co) to tell us all  the important stuff... They of course tell us what they think is important..

which maybe objectively w hat is most important, but .. God knows, eh?

and He probably aint  tellin'

Jayne

Quote from: Kaesekopf on August 09, 2018, 06:22:16 PM

Is this an official moderator order?  It is not in the special green text that those normally have.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Jayne on August 11, 2018, 12:54:26 PM
Quote from: Kaesekopf on August 09, 2018, 06:22:16 PM

Is this an official moderator order?  It is not in the special green text that those normally have.
Technically it isn't. 

But it's a very strong recommendation til I get to a desktop computer, at which point it'll be official.  Lol

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

PerEvangelicaDicta

Quote from: longstrangetrip5 on August 10, 2018, 02:53:13 PM
I wish I could watch C-span because then I would know more what is going on in Congress. God knows whether we can trust FNC (forget CNN and Co) to tell us all  the important stuff... They of course tell us what they think is important..

which maybe objectively w hat is most important, but .. God knows, eh?

and He probably aint  tellin'

Did you read Kaesekopf's request to you in this thread and at least one other?  Because your subsequent comment totally ignored his note, and mine.   
They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled
Psalms 36:19