The Church Door > Coffee and Donuts

Hello there

(1/5) > >>

DigitalLogos:
Hi everyone, glad to be here

What brings you to SD? Discussing Catholicism, expanding my own understanding of the Faith, making new friends
Are you a member of other Internet fora?  If so, care to mention which one(s)? Yes, I was on Fisheaters as Augustinian am also on CathInfo as DigitalLogos. I'm also on Gab and Minds under the same username.
Why did you choose your username and avatar? It has been my name for most of my profiles for a while; my avatar is my favorite image of the Sacred Heart.
What is your state of life - single, married, religious, or still discerning? Married
Whereabouts do you live "in real life"? (be as specific or as general as you wish!) Wisconsin
Personality type? INTJ, introvert
Favorite books? "Imitation of the Sacred Heart of Jesus" by Fr. Arnoudt; the works of St. John of the Cross; "De Civitate Dei" by St. Augustine; "The Mystical City of God" by Ven. Mary of Agreda; the works of St. Dionysius the Areopagite
Favorite movies? Lawrence of Arabia; The Passion of the Christ; Jesus of Nazareth; John Carpenter's The Thing
Favorite TV shows? No
Favorite sports teams? No
Have any hobbies? Some gaming, mostly reading and writing
Pet peeves: Pointless small talk
Fun random fact about yourself: I love whisky

Melkor:
Greetings! What kind of whiskey do you like? Iím a fan of Irish and Bourbon.

DigitalLogos:

--- Quote from: Melkor on April 24, 2021, 08:51:30 PM ---Greetings! What kind of whiskey do you like? Iím a fan of Irish and Bourbon.

--- End quote ---

I'm very partial to Kentucky bourbon, but I also am not ashamed to say I love Jack.

Kaesekopf:
Wisconsin gang gang.

Welcome!

And, Kentucky bourbon is pretty enjoyable.  I'm typically a fan of Buffalo Trace products, although it's harder to find out in my area D:

DigitalLogos:

--- Quote from: Kaesekopf on April 24, 2021, 09:00:23 PM ---Wisconsin gang gang.

Welcome!

And, Kentucky bourbon is pretty enjoyable.  I'm typically a fan of Buffalo Trace products, although it's harder to find out in my area D:

--- End quote ---

Yes, Buffalo Trace is excellent. I really need to get some more of it, now that you mention it...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version