The Church Courtyard > Traditional Catholic Discussion

A Beautiful Monograph about Charles Columbe and The Occultist Traddies

(1/8) > >>

Elizabeth.2:
A blogger named Alistair McFadden with a following of 23 which should grow...

www.justacatholic.com/observations-on-the-influence-of-the-occult-in-traditional-catholic-discourse-2d79e5ba51c

These charming, respected occultists are all into our Traddom.

diaduit:

--- Quote from: Elizabeth.2 on April 11, 2021, 06:59:06 PM ---A blogger named Alistair McFadden with a following of 23 which should grow...

www.justacatholic.com/observations-on-the-influence-of-the-occult-in-traditional-catholic-discourse-2d79e5ba51c

These charming, respected occultists are all into our Traddom.

--- End quote ---

The page has disappeared.

Elizabeth.2:
Aw, thanks for checking, Diaduit. 
www.justacatholic.medium.com/observations-on-the-influence-of-the-occult-in-traditional-catholic-discourse-2d79e5ba51c
I just corrected it, or Alastair amended his address--now this says it can't provide a secure link...

Well worth reading if you ever can.

diaduit:

--- Quote from: Elizabeth.2 on April 12, 2021, 07:36:59 AM ---Aw, thanks for checking, Diaduit. 
www.justacatholic.medium.com/observations-on-the-influence-of-the-occult-in-traditional-catholic-discourse-2d79e5ba51c
I just corrected it, or Alastair amended his address--now this says it can't provide a secure link...

Well worth reading if you ever can.

--- End quote ---

I was really curious as Charles Coloumbe stayed in my mothers house in the early 90's and I did see something about this on twitter, I bookmarked it to read later and in the meantime got banned !!.

Daniel:
https://justacatholic.medium.com/observations-on-the-influence-of-the-occult-in-traditional-catholic-discourse-2d798e5ba51c

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version