The Church Courtyard > Traditional Catholic Discussion

Contemplating Returning to my Diocese

(1/10) > >>

dellery:
It's becoming more and more apparent Traditional Catholicism is just one big LARP.

Face it. Most of you people don't even Believe. You're LARPing virtue signalers that want to show everybody how much more substantive and cultured you are than them.

I'm most likely going to register and assist at a Diocesan or "approved" TLM.

There's no way Our Lord is able to do anything with you decadent crybabies. Even if Our Lord asked you to help Him Himself you wouldn't do it unless it conformed to the mental defecations you harvest from the internet.

It's getting hard to take. I hate most Trads and in many cases would prefer the company of a Protestant, or even Muslim, anybody that actually believed what they professed would be preferable to Trads. Even some stinking Leftist.

All the serious, successful, and capable Catholic men, willing to do what they can with what they have, are generally found in the Dioceses. This cannot be denied.

So what's the big deal? I trade having to resist tin-foil, furiously impotent, dweebs, for a having to resist effeminate, girly men, and prison-yard old ladies. Not much difference. Ignore them all and they go away.
At least in the Diocese I'd have company with men of the community and could put to rest any scruples about being outside the Church.

Really, sometimes I feel like coopting my local BLM. I'd steam-role the fruitcake leadership of that group with ease, and have ALL of their women in love with me. They would make much better Catholics than the current wussified dorks allowing civilization to collapse before their teary eyes.
 :ghost1:

diaduit:

what brought this on?

all of us are 'amplified' with tension since this flippin lockdown so its good to take a few days off from it.   :pray1:

Prayerful:

--- Quote from: diaduit on April 06, 2021, 01:13:39 AM ---

what brought this on?

all of us are 'amplified' with tension since this flippin lockdown so its good to take a few days off from it.   :pray1:

--- End quote ---

I think Dellery needs to take up running or something similar.

dellery:

--- Quote from: diaduit on April 06, 2021, 01:13:39 AM ---

what brought this on?

--- End quote ---

My Holy Week meditations revealed that those who believe, those who love their neighbors, are also very jealous of them, and will sacrifice their lives for them. Trads make Ninevites of those who do not share our ways and beliefs, and we are about to get swallowed by a beast. I'm done confining myself in the safety of Trad isolation. It's hard to believe Our Lord will care at all how pure you've kept yourself while apathetically watching your neighbors be lead off to hell.

dellery:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version