The Church Door > Coffee and Donuts

Moved to the Greater Cinci area....

(1/2) > >>

Patriarch:
Hey. Moved to Northern KY; hence, I am looking to meet folks in the Cinci area! :)

mikemac:
Do you lift weights?

:rofl:

Heinrich lives in that area.  The joke is he used to ask most new members of the forum if they lift.

Michael Wilson:

--- Quote from: Patriarch on April 04, 2021, 09:30:32 PM ---Hey. Moved to Northern KY; hence, I am looking to meet folks in the Cinci area! :)

--- End quote ---
If you moved there to attend the SSPX chapel in Walton; then there should be plenty of opportunity to meet people at Church events.

Heinrich:

--- Quote from: Michael Wilson on April 05, 2021, 02:01:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: Patriarch on April 04, 2021, 09:30:32 PM ---Hey. Moved to Northern KY; hence, I am looking to meet folks in the Cinci area! :)

--- End quote ---
If you moved there to attend the SSPX chapel in Walton; then there should be plenty of opportunity to meet people at Church events.

--- End quote ---

Michael Wilson is correct. The community is large and welcoming. Other than SSPX Resistance, Greater Cincinnati abounds in traditional options: FSSP, 3 - 4 diocesan options, SSPX, CMRI, SSPV, St. Getrude the Great, and possibly one other sede independent. Just as it is a Tri State region, so the three dioceses: Indianapolis, Cincinnati, Covington. You have probably seen the Catholic culture here. Beer, football, regional chili, and German food dominate the overriding social norms.

Patriarch:
SSPV and SSPX are my two ''go-tos".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version