The Parish Hall > The Gaming Corner

Curmudgeons Invade Suscipe Domine

(1/4) > >>

Governator:
If your not familiar with the Catholic Answer Forums game thread Curmudgeons in Casual Discussions there are no real rules...

Basically you can talk about whatever accept you do it in a cranky and sardonic fashion.

We drink copius amounts of coffee and chain smoke while yelling at kids and other annoying people to get off our lawns!!!

Curmudgeon Coffee consist of toxic and biological waste and whatever you might have lying around in a junk drawer.

Sometimes we have meaningful conversations and then awkwardly pretend they never happened.

After a thread exceeds its post limit we create another usually in some place around the world or under some theme.

Welcome to the party... ☕

red solo cup:
SD already has this. It's called St Joseph's Workbench.  /s

Governator:
Would this thread be more appropriate in The Coffee Pot?

We Curmudgeons throw everything in the coffee pot...

Dirty socks, antifreeze, grass clippings and about 1% actual coffee beans... ☕

Do they drink hazardous waste and yell at tresspassers walking on their lawns in St Joseph's Workbench?

I'm here to give you all the Bad News of the Curmudgeon Gospel...

I'm a stranger in a strange land.

I'm from the bad lands of Fresno CA I fight mutants and ride sandworms... Just in case you know you have a chupacabra infestation I'm the guy to call.

Governator:

--- Quote from: red solo cup on August 03, 2018, 07:49:26 AM ---SD already has this. It's called St Joseph's Workbench.  /s

--- End quote ---

What category is that in?

Lynne:

--- Quote from: Governator on August 03, 2018, 08:13:51 AM ---
--- Quote from: red solo cup on August 03, 2018, 07:49:26 AM ---SD already has this. It's called St Joseph's Workbench.  /s

--- End quote ---

What category is that in?

--- End quote ---

He's joking. It's a sub-forum for men only... If you want to join that sub-forum, there's a thread in the General Info sub-forum to request access (or send a pm to the forum owner, Kaesekopf).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version