Fr Joe Pfeiffer of the "Resistance" on Benedict XVI's "Satanism"

Started by ADMG, February 15, 2014, 05:13:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chestertonian

Quote from: james03 on February 15, 2014, 09:38:05 PM
Well, I hope this priest has some darn solid proof.  Otherwise he is in mortal sin.  It is called calumny.

I think if you spread rumors like this about a pope it is double-secret calumny.
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

james03

"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Arun

Quote from: Maximilian on February 15, 2014, 07:08:10 PM
Quote from: Arun on February 15, 2014, 05:58:22 PM
Fr Pfeiffer was a real good priest back in the day. He did quite a lot for our family at one point. What the hell happened?

If that is the case, then I would think that you would feel an obligation to demonstrate common decency, if not charity, towards someone to whom you owe so much.

ok. where did i not?

if i go by the "do unto others" rule - i wouldn't smack a guy in the mouth for saying the same thing about me.... figure thats fair enough. feel free to hop off that horse and fill me in though.

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Quote from: St.Justin on September 25, 2015, 07:57:25 PM
Never lose Hope... Take a deep breath and have a beer.

Mother Aubert Pray For Us!

vsay ego sudba V rukah Gospodnih

LouisIX

This is ridiculous.  How did Father feel it was ok to come out with this if he has no proof?
IF I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

Elizabeth

The talk is given on the 9th of this February, and more details are supposed to emerge in a couple of weeks...which gives us one more week of suspense or giving the benefit of the doubt or something.

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Maximilian on February 15, 2014, 07:08:10 PM
Quote from: Arun on February 15, 2014, 05:58:22 PM
Fr Pfeiffer was a real good priest back in the day. He did quite a lot for our family at one point. What the hell happened?

If that is the case, then I would think that you would feel an obligation to demonstrate common decency, if not charity, towards someone to whom you owe so much.

Quote from: Maximilian on February 15, 2014, 07:09:31 PM
Quote from: Elizabeth on February 15, 2014, 06:03:26 PM

One of the other forums had supposedly first-hand news that Fr. Pfeiffer had brought a man (his family member) who had died 10 minutes previously back to life, and given him the Sacraments before he died for good.

If that is the case, then I would not want to risk my soul by attacking a man of God.

:lol:

And yet this completely baseless calumny against Pope Emeritus Benedict is A-OK, when its source is the absolutely insane "ITCSS"?

:lol:

Surely, you must be an agitator of some kind!
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Arun

Quote from: Kaesekopf on February 16, 2014, 11:11:43 PM

Surely, you must be an agitator of some kind!

i was wondering what washing machine he'd crawled out of

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Quote from: St.Justin on September 25, 2015, 07:57:25 PM
Never lose Hope... Take a deep breath and have a beer.

Mother Aubert Pray For Us!

vsay ego sudba V rukah Gospodnih

Kaesekopf

What moron would take Kevin Annett at his word?

Oh, and, by the way, Annett has been at this type of shenanigans for months now...

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Kaesekopf

Quote from: LouisIX on February 16, 2014, 03:19:30 PM
This is ridiculous.  How did Father feel it was ok to come out with this if he has no proof?

He read a story online man. 

Elizabeth

Why is this not being discussed at the "Resistance" forums?  The silence is deafening.

Elizabeth

Quote from: Kaesekopf on February 16, 2014, 11:11:43 PM

And yet this completely baseless calumny against Pope Emeritus Benedict is A-OK, when its source is the absolutely insane "ITCSS"?

Are we certain this is Fr. Pfeiffer's source?  I am confused, but admittedly I only listened to about 5 minutes of his talk, starting at 23 minutes in. 

Considering the scrutiny of of each and every thing about the SSPX we have read over the past two years, I think it is safe to say they are not applying the same rigorous standards to themselves!!

Kaesekopf

Google for benedict and Satanism.  Itcss is the only source.   You think some of the anti Catholic media would pick up that ball and yknow,  beat it like a dead horse.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Kaesekopf

But cults don't have to worry about credibility, so Pfeiffer is ok.

Elizabeth

Quote from: Kaesekopf on February 17, 2014, 10:56:11 AM
Google for benedict and Satanism.  Itcss is the only source.   You think some of the anti Catholic media would pick up that ball and yknow,  beat it like a dead horse.

:doh:  Or those who despise what they've nicknamed, 'church of Fellay' -- and the bishop who was dying to make a deal with a satanic pope who sacrifices babies.  Wouldn't this be the most profound validation for their position, ever? 

Kaesekopf