Members You Wish Would Come Back

Started by Bonaventure, August 15, 2023, 11:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonaventure

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

diaduit

Melkor

All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost.

"Am I not here, I who am your mother?" Mary to Juan Diego

"Let a man walk ten miles steadily on a hot summer's day along a dusty English road, and he will soon discover why beer was invented." G.K. Chesterton

"Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after justice: for they shall have their fill." Jesus Christ

awkward customer

Elizabeth.

And a poster who I remember as  Per evangelica dicta, although she doesn't appear on the members list under this user name. 

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

this page left intentionally blank

Bonaventure

Gardener

Veræ Fidæ

St. Drogo

Zork

Arun

ResRev

Jacamafala

OCLf
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

drummerboy

I think OCLF is a lurker, she posted a week ago or so.

I'd add Vetus Ordo to that list.
- I'll get with the times when the times are worth getting with

"I like grumpy old cusses.  Hope to live long enough to be one" - John Wayne

Bonaventure

Quote from: drummerboy on August 16, 2023, 09:33:10 AMI'd add Vetus Ordo to that list.

Joao is posting under another account.

james03

Jaca was good.  She had the ability to keep me from getting too crazed.

Mith was a good one.  Laus also.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

LausTibiChriste

Me
DevotedKnuckles
Mith
Penelope
Walty
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Maximilian

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

this page left intentionally blank

LausTibiChriste

Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Bonaventure

We asked, and indeed we received.

Good to see you back.

Greg

Tim.  That would be more impressive that Joey Lomangino.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.