Horse Psychic

Started by dellery, October 19, 2020, 09:10:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dellery

Get a job doing this and you will get rich. I've seen it.

A lot of horse psychics do readings over the phone. You have the owner put the phone up to the horse so you can catch its vibes or something.
Then you relay to the owner what you think the horse's vibes were telling you. For the convenience of the horse owner the psychics usually accept credit cards over the phone. No need to write a check. I'd be doing this myself but am a little too scrupulous. There was a guy in my area that got accused of mistreating a horse by an in person psychic and not only lost his job, but was unable to find any kind of work nearby within the tight-nit horse community. There are stupid rich people out there that take this kind of crap seriously and will pay big money to hear what they want to be told abut their rude horses.
You probably want to consider being a horse-psychic under some kind of alias should you choose to give this a shot.  :thumbsup:
Blessed are those who plant trees under whose shade they will never sit.

The closer you get to life the better death will be; the closer you get to death the better life will be.

Nous Defions
St. Phillip Neri, pray for us.

The Curt Jester

I'm thinking Mr. Ed may be the only one who would qualify.  Most horses don't speak English.
The royal feast was done; the King
Sought some new sport to banish care,
And to his jester cried: "Sir Fool,
Kneel now, and make for us a prayer!"

The jester doffed his cap and bells,
And stood the mocking court before;
They could not see the bitter smile
Behind the painted grin he wore.

He bowed his head, and bent his knee
Upon the Monarch's silken stool;
His pleading voice arose: "O Lord,
Be merciful to me, a fool!"

dellery

Quote from: The Curt Jester on October 19, 2020, 09:15:55 PM
I'm thinking Mr. Ed may be the only one who would qualify.  Most horses don't speak English.

Nah man, the more money you spend on a horse the more mystical it becomes and with enough money communication eventually takes place telepathically. That's how you know what sheets your horse prefers and if he is okay with other horses wearing them or not.

The closer you get to life the better death will be; the closer you get to death the better life will be.

Nous Defions

red solo cup

This gal meets her horses in a world of energy. Who knew.
non impediti ratione cogitationis

dellery

Most of these people think horses are ultra spiritual gurus that have many lessons to teach us sinful humans. No kidding.

If these rich people were smart they'd save some money and just ask the horse's groom what the animal is "saying". Any groom can read a horse's body language.

Nous Defions

red solo cup

I know you can get them to piss by blowing in their ear. The horses I mean. Not the grooms.
non impediti ratione cogitationis