To what are you currently listening?

Started by Bonaventure, December 26, 2012, 09:40:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tmw89

Quote from: Bishop WilliamsonThe "promise to respect" as Church law the New Code of Canon Law is to respect a number of supposed laws directly contrary to Church doctrine.

---

http://tradblogs.blogspot.com

NOW OPEN:  A new Trad forum featuring Catholic books, information, and discussion!

CamelliaSinensis

Lyubov

??? ?? ??? ????????
?? ??? ?????? ?????.

Lyubov

??? ?? ??? ????????
?? ??? ?????? ?????.

Bonaventure

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Lyubov

??? ?? ??? ????????
?? ??? ?????? ?????.

Gottmitunsalex

"Nothing is more miserable than those people who never failed to attack their own salvation. When there was need to observe the Law, they trampled it under foot. Now that the Law has ceased to bind, they obstinately strive to observe it. What could be more pitiable that those who provoke God not only by transgressing the Law but also by keeping it? But at any rate the Jews say that they, too, adore God. God forbid that I say that. No Jew adores God! Who say so? The Son of God say so. For he said: "If you were to know my Father, you would also know me. But you neither know me nor do you know my Father". Could I produce a witness more trustworthy than the Son of God?"  St. John Chrysostom  Sunday Homily

"The two goals of the Jews: The universal domination of the world and the destruction of Catholicism, out of hatred for Christ" --Mgr. Jouin

Bonaventure

Quote from: Lyubov on January 07, 2013, 01:23:52 AM
Quote from: Bonaventure on January 07, 2013, 01:21:51 AM
Finally found this song

[Seven Nation Army vid]

Check this out:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlxI_hgxCnQ[/yt]

Nice find.

I always hear the "oh oh oh oh ohhh ohh." I forgot they used it for GI Joe, too.

Imagine red coats training to this.
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Gottmitunsalex

"Nothing is more miserable than those people who never failed to attack their own salvation. When there was need to observe the Law, they trampled it under foot. Now that the Law has ceased to bind, they obstinately strive to observe it. What could be more pitiable that those who provoke God not only by transgressing the Law but also by keeping it? But at any rate the Jews say that they, too, adore God. God forbid that I say that. No Jew adores God! Who say so? The Son of God say so. For he said: "If you were to know my Father, you would also know me. But you neither know me nor do you know my Father". Could I produce a witness more trustworthy than the Son of God?"  St. John Chrysostom  Sunday Homily

"The two goals of the Jews: The universal domination of the world and the destruction of Catholicism, out of hatred for Christ" --Mgr. Jouin

Gottmitunsalex

Gottmitunsalex