To what are you currently listening?

Started by Bonaventure, December 26, 2012, 09:40:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zork

Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat.

LausTibiChriste

This is way funnier than it should be

Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

piabee

Helicopters. Night two of rioting. At least the police in this town have balls.

Kaesekopf

Who is rioting near you?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

piabee

White people. They looted a Trader Joe's.

Kaesekopf

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Maximilian

Quote from: Kaesekopf on December 08, 2014, 06:43:46 AM
Who is rioting near you?

Could be Oakland:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2864668/Berkeley-protesters-smash-windows-4-hurt.html?printingPage=true

Anti-police protesters loot a RadioShack and hurl EXPLOSIVES at cops in second night of violence in Oakland
Protester injured trying to stop looter from breaking into the RadioShack
California Highway Patrol used tear gas on demonstrators after explosives were hurled at officers 
Demonstration was organized to protest grand jury rulings in police-related deaths of Michael Brown and Eric Garner

Unlike Ferguson where they looted the liquor store, Asian ninja steals computer software from Radio Shack:

LausTibiChriste

If you want to listen to some awesome, chill, modern instrumental music than Tycho is the best:

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

piabee

Mattock

William Byrd's Vigilate sung by the Tallis Scholars.
[yt]doHjAJq4IKY[/yt]

Vigilate, nescitis enim quando dominus domus veniat, sero, an media nocte, an gallicantu, an mane.
Vigilate ergo, ne cum venerit repente, inveniat vos dormientes.
Quod autem dico vobis, omnibus dico: vigilate.

Watch ye therefore (for you know not when the lord of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cock crowing, or in the morning):
Watch therefore, lest coming on a sudden, he find you sleeping.
And what I say to you, I say to all: Watch.
For now the axe is laid to the root of the trees. Every tree therefore that doth not yield good fruit, shall be cut down, and cast into the fire.

Kaesekopf

CamelliaSinensis

Listening to Jan Peerce and the Columbus Boys Choir

LausTibiChriste

- MaximGun

Gardener

"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

piabee