piabee

Arun

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Quote from: St.Justin on September 25, 2015, 07:57:25 PM
Never lose Hope... Take a deep breath and have a beer.

Mother Aubert Pray For Us!

vsay ego sudba V rukah Gospodnih

Sbyvl36

My blog: sbyvl.wordpress.com

"Hold firmly that our faith is identical with that of the ancients. Deny this, and you dissolve the unity of the Church."
--St. Thomas Aquinas

"Neither the true faith nor eternal salvation is to be found outside the Holy Catholic Church."
--Pope Pius IX

"That the Conciliar Church is a schismatic Church, because it breaks with the Catholic Church that has always been. It has its new dogmas, its new priesthood, its new institutions, its new worship, all already condemned by the Church in many a document, official and definitive."
--Archbishop Lefebvre

Heliocentricism is idiocy.

Pheo

Son, when thou comest to the service of God, stand in justice and in fear, and prepare thy soul for temptation.

Kaesekopf

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Sbyvl36

My blog: sbyvl.wordpress.com

"Hold firmly that our faith is identical with that of the ancients. Deny this, and you dissolve the unity of the Church."
--St. Thomas Aquinas

"Neither the true faith nor eternal salvation is to be found outside the Holy Catholic Church."
--Pope Pius IX

"That the Conciliar Church is a schismatic Church, because it breaks with the Catholic Church that has always been. It has its new dogmas, its new priesthood, its new institutions, its new worship, all already condemned by the Church in many a document, official and definitive."
--Archbishop Lefebvre

Heliocentricism is idiocy.

Angelorum

"All men naturally desire to know, but what does knowledge avail without the fear of God? Indeed an humble peasant, that serves God, is better than a proud philosopher, who neglecting himself, considers the course of the heavens." - Thomas à Kempis, Imitation of Christ

The Curt Jester

I'm the process of learning it... but listening to it is fun too!

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MohEb5IpaH4[/yt]
The royal feast was done; the King
Sought some new sport to banish care,
And to his jester cried: "Sir Fool,
Kneel now, and make for us a prayer!"

The jester doffed his cap and bells,
And stood the mocking court before;
They could not see the bitter smile
Behind the painted grin he wore.

He bowed his head, and bent his knee
Upon the Monarch's silken stool;
His pleading voice arose: "O Lord,
Be merciful to me, a fool!"

totiusque

"Whenever anything disagreeable or displeasing happens to you, remember Christ crucified and be silent."
—St John of the Cross

Cesar_Augustus

Basilios

Set a watch, O Lord, before my mouth: and a door round about my lips. Incline not my heart to evil words.

Maximilian

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIh2xe4jnpk[/yt]

Warning: small amount of immodesty.
Here is just the music without the video:

Lydia Purpuraria

Quote from: Maximilian on August 16, 2014, 12:35:09 PM

AHHH! My husband had me listen to this song. I would like it, other than the storyline. I'm glad he asked her father for his blessing, but then he went ahead and married her anyway without it. Trouble, trouble, trouble.

edited to add: I'm sorry to jump on the song you posted. I thought it was funny (ironic?) that you posted it because my husband and I were just talking about this song not too long ago.

LausTibiChriste

Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Maximilian

Quote from: Lydia Purpuraria on August 16, 2014, 12:48:58 PM
Quote from: Maximilian on August 16, 2014, 12:35:09 PM

AHHH! My husband had me listen to this song. I would like it, other than the storyline. I'm glad he asked her father for his blessing, but then he went ahead and married her anyway without it. Trouble, trouble, trouble.

edited to add: I'm sorry to jump on the song you posted. I thought it was funny (ironic?) that you posted it because my husband and I were just talking about this song not too long ago.

The storyline is the great part. He didn't actually "marry her anyway," he only fantasizes about marrying her anyway after they run away to another galaxy. The girl is the problematic element in the video, which isn't really present in the song itself, but even in the video they don't actually get married, after the father turns him down 3 times.

This is like a pop song specifically designed for traditional Catholics (or Orthodox Jews). The lead singer is a Canadian of Palestinian descent.