To what are you currently listening?

Started by Bonaventure, December 26, 2012, 09:40:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angelorum

"All men naturally desire to know, but what does knowledge avail without the fear of God? Indeed an humble peasant, that serves God, is better than a proud philosopher, who neglecting himself, considers the course of the heavens." - Thomas à Kempis, Imitation of Christ

ImperialGuardsman

"One would be straying from the straight path were he to wish the altar restored to its primitive tableform; were he to want black excluded as a color for the liturgical vestments; were he to forbid the use of sacred images and statues in Churches...and lastly were he to disdain and reject polyphonic music or singing in parts, even where it conforms to regulations issued by the Holy See." - Ven. Pope Pius XII

"You've thought about eternity for twenty-five minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions."--  (Stolen from EcceQuamBonum's signature)

America, that great bastion of the Enlightenment, is the destroyer of all religions.--LouisIX

drummerboy

- I'll get with the times when the times are worth getting with

"I like grumpy old cusses.  Hope to live long enough to be one" - John Wayne

Heinrich

Anyone else listen to Vianini Giovanni? I just subscribed to his Youtube Channel.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLYMYua5M_0[/yt]
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Kaesekopf

That's lovely heinrich!  I'm subscribing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Bonaventure

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

piabee

drummerboy

drummerboy

Kaesekopf

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

drummerboy

Gosz actually lived 5 minutes north of me (my mom remembers hearing about him), basically right down the road.  He's buried in a nearby Catholic Church cemetery.

Bonaventure

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Bonaventure

Bonaventure

Kaesekopf

Quote from: drummerboy on February 28, 2014, 03:35:34 PM
Gosz actually lived 5 minutes north of me (my mom remembers hearing about him), basically right down the road.  He's buried in a nearby Catholic Church cemetery.

That's way cool.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk