Only One Online

Started by TerrorDæmonum, January 12, 2022, 12:11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TerrorDæmonum

I'm alone and I am grateful.

orate

Alone again.  Can't sleep.  Outpatient surgery in a couple of hours.
I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

Non Nobis

Quote from: orate on April 27, 2022, 12:56:30 AM

Maybe I'm alone, but you're not,
Orate.  : :pray1:
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Jayne

:grouphug:
:pray3:
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Vox Clara

:pray3:

Melkor

Huh, here all by myself.
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost.

"Am I not here, I who am your mother?" Mary to Juan Diego

"Let a man walk ten miles steadily on a hot summer's day along a dusty English road, and he will soon discover why beer was invented." G.K. Chesterton

"Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after justice: for they shall have their fill." Jesus Christ

dellery

Just checking in.

Hope everybody is doing well.
Blessed are those who plant trees under whose shade they will never sit.

The closer you get to life the better death will be; the closer you get to death the better life will be.

Nous Defions
St. Phillip Neri, pray for us.

Melkor

Quote from: dellery on May 01, 2022, 10:19:04 AM
Just checking in.

Hope everybody is doing well.

Wuzzup dude, glad to see ya back!

"Let a man walk ten miles steadily on a hot summer's day along a dusty English road, and he will soon discover why beer was invented." G.K. Chesterton

"Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after justice: for they shall have their fill." Jesus Christ

orate

I'm the only here.  Sleepy Saturday morning!
I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

Kaesekopf

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Melkor

orate

Wow!  Alone again, naturally.

orate

Where is everyone on this fine Friday afternoon?