The Rosary is the Weapon

Started by King Wenceslas, March 08, 2023, 09:22:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Wenceslas

In this video, someone has been possessed by a demon named Belzebul and with the help of the Virgin Mary the priest Ambrogio Villa performed this exorcism in Milan on October 7, 2019 and was able to get to know many things of the rosary!

"Whoever prays it, unites with the life of Christ and Mary." - Belzebul

Comment by Paul
Can you even imagine if every true Christian prayed the Holy Rosary daily with reverence? What an absolute powerful thought, so many lives would certainly change quickly. The call is now!  Let us pray together as one. 🙏 📿 🔥 Pray the Rosary = Pray the Bible.

drummerboy

This likely is belzebub, remember he is the demon that demanded child sacrifice in the Bible, and the demon in this exorcism really hates the family in particular.

Otherwise the exorcism is just like Fr. Rippers has described, the devil really is powerless and a faithful Catholic in the state of grace has nothing to fear.  The priest is laughing at the demon!  I'll definitely increase my rosaries now.  Thanks
- I'll get with the times when the times are worth getting with

"I like grumpy old cusses.  Hope to live long enough to be one" - John Wayne

drummerboy

More thoughts: I have noticed my cats do get more playful when we say our Rosary; they'll often start chasing each other or something loud and noisy.  I've has my suspicions, to say the least.  But even when it happens I just laugh a bit to myself; after all, even if a demon did prod them with his fork, they're still creatures of God and praise Him by being what He made them to be, even in their antics. And then sometimes my cat will sit quietly on my lap too while I pray.

If Our Lady especially loves the Sorrowful Mysteries, then she most love the Seven Sorrows chaplet, with its unique focus on Her sorrows and her participation in the Redemption with her Son.

Julio

My daily prayer of the Holy Rosary has been keeping me away from committing mortal sins that I used to take as if it was normal and must be the standard. God bless all.

Praying the Holy Rosary is truly a weapon against the snares of the devil.

Jmartyr

Also praying the Hail Mary three times morning and night (and afterwards saying "OH my Mother, preserve me from mortal sin this day; night) is also powerful for eradicating mortal sin in your life.
"If anyone is excommunicated it is not I, but the excommunicators." - Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre
" A false church cannot have a true mission." - St. Francis De Sales
" The way is open for us to deprive councils of their authority, contradict their acts freely, and profess confidently, whatever SEEMS to be true. " - Martin Luther

drummerboy

[yt]PgUMs1F_Qow[/yt]

Yep.  As I thought, Baal=Belzebub.

It seems there are many other demons for particular sins, I have a hunch Satanists and occultists have patron demons much like we have patron saints.  But I ain't researching that, for obvious reasons.  St. Michael deals with them all equally well anyway :)

King Wenceslas

I had increased my Rosaries before I saw this.

A terrible situation was discovered about my granddaughter during this increase in my Rosaries. I attribute the discovery to my increased Rosaries.

Praise be to the Our Holy Mother.

Josephine87

Do you mind sharing how much you've been praying? Like, before you increased them versus after? If you're not comfortable sharing that, I understand. Thank you  :)

I'm happy to hear your prayers are going well but I will also pray for your granddaughter. I'm sorry to hear something awful happened to her.
"Begin again." -St. Teresa of Avila

"My present trial seems to me a somewhat painful one, and I have the humiliation of knowing how badly I bore it at first. I now want to accept and to carry this little cross joyfully, to carry it silently, with a smile in my heart and on my lips, in union with the Cross of Christ. My God, blessed be Thou; accept from me each day the embarrassment, inconvenience, and pain this misery causes me. May it become a prayer and an act of reparation." -Elisabeth Leseur

benedicite

There was a story I heard many years ago. A certain priest was called upon to exorcise a certain house where there had been certain demonic manifestations. He went and prayed and there was no improvement. He brought out his book of prayer and prayed in Latin and sprinkled holy water everywhere. There was still no improvement. He called his uncle who was a priest who had a lot of experience in this sort of things. His uncle said, "Have the family say the rosary every night."
They did and that was the end of the demonic manifestations.

drummerboy

Quote from: King Wenceslas on March 17, 2023, 12:58:53 PMI had increased my Rosaries before I saw this.

A terrible situation was discovered about my granddaughter during this increase in my Rosaries. I attribute the discovery to my increased Rosaries.

That's similar to Fr. Ripperger's advice to pray to Our Sorrowful Mother to reveal our vices - IT WORKS.

drummerboy

Quote from: drummerboy on March 18, 2023, 12:03:37 PM
Quote from: King Wenceslas on March 17, 2023, 12:58:53 PMI had increased my Rosaries before I saw this.

That's similar to Fr. Ripperger's advice to pray to Our Sorrowful Mother to reveal our vices - IT WORKS.

P.S. hope the situation has a favorable ending  :pray2:

Josephine87

Is there a good article or something from him about this?
"Begin again." -St. Teresa of Avila

"My present trial seems to me a somewhat painful one, and I have the humiliation of knowing how badly I bore it at first. I now want to accept and to carry this little cross joyfully, to carry it silently, with a smile in my heart and on my lips, in union with the Cross of Christ. My God, blessed be Thou; accept from me each day the embarrassment, inconvenience, and pain this misery causes me. May it become a prayer and an act of reparation." -Elisabeth Leseur

drummerboy

Quote from: Josephine87 on March 18, 2023, 06:31:43 PM

Is there a good article or something from him about this?

I believe it was in his talks about generational spirits and predominant faults.