Last movie you saw?

Started by tmw89, December 27, 2012, 03:03:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Midnight

"We are all the walking wounded in a world that is a war zone.  Everything we love will be taken from us, everything, last of all life itself."

Arun

yeah thats a good film. i remember watching it when i was about 7 or 8 and thinking "this is the greatest frickin movie ever" lol, and then out on the schoolyard with the boys pretending we're all Predators cos they were cool lol.

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Quote from: St.Justin on September 25, 2015, 07:57:25 PM
Never lose Hope... Take a deep breath and have a beer.

Mother Aubert Pray For Us!

vsay ego sudba V rukah Gospodnih

Johnny Midnight

Quote from: Arun on November 17, 2014, 08:30:46 PM
yeah thats a good film. i remember watching it when i was about 7 or 8 and thinking "this is the greatest fuckin movie ever" lol, and then out on the schoolyard with the boys pretending we're all Predators cos they were cool lol.

they are cool. i had a friend when i was younger who could do the predator sound. creeped us right the eff out, especially when he'd do it in the woods. lol.

are we allowed to say the f word? i try not to say it irl but sometimes it fits ya know? i try to do better but at least i dont take the lords name in vain anymore or usually not too often. im weak.
"We are all the walking wounded in a world that is a war zone.  Everything we love will be taken from us, everything, last of all life itself."

Arun

i swear a lot irl. then again i do a lot of things i wouldn't recommend others to imitate hahaha. i'd hate to think i was a bad influence on anyone...

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Johnny Midnight

Quote from: Arun on November 17, 2014, 09:01:04 PM
i swear a lot irl. then again i do a lot of things i wouldn't recommend others to imitate hahaha. i'd hate to think i was a bad influence on anyone...

im surrounded by puritans. hard to be a worse influence than that.

Kaesekopf

Hey, no big swears up in the forum. 
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Arun

Quote from: Kaesekopf on November 17, 2014, 10:27:22 PM
Hey, no big swears up in the forum.

oh whoa sorry Kaese. i honestly thought i had written "frickin" lol. i'll edit it now.

Oh and now what Johnny was saying makes more sense.

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

LoneWolfRadTrad

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: Arun on November 17, 2014, 09:01:04 PM

We should be friends.

Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

zork

Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat.

zork

Going to see Mockingjay this week or next. Hopefully they take some liberties with it...
Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat.

AngloFalcon

My cousin-in-law has got it into his head to watch this.

[yt]BqLfpp1GBk0[/yt]

How can I help him?

Johnny Midnight

Quote from: AngloFalcon on November 19, 2014, 02:57:36 PM
My cousin-in-law has got it into his head to watch this.

[yt]BqLfpp1GBk0[/yt]

How can I help him?

tell him since he's an adult he needs to put aside childish things.  its scriptural.   :)

LausTibiChriste

My Mom never let me watch Ninja Mutant Turtles because after a couple of episodes I starting kicking the crap out of my much younger brother....a trend that continues to this day, turtles or not  8)
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Chestertonian

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on November 21, 2014, 07:21:01 PM
My Mom never let me watch Ninja Mutant Turtles because after a couple of episodes I starting kicking the crap out of my much younger brother....a trend that continues to this day, turtles or not  8)its teenagemutant ninja turtles....
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"