Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The Natural Sciences / Re: Electron crystal made
« Last post by cgraye on Today at 11:35:00 AM »
The article doesn't mention anything about it.

It will never be investigated.  Did any scientist investigate whether IBM spelling out their name with atoms violated Heisenberg?  No.  This is orders of magnitude more precise.

But still far, far beyond the scale where the uncertainty principle would make any difference to the structure of the crystal.
Family Life / Re: Living in Russia
« Last post by ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez on Today at 11:28:05 AM »
Considering you love tainting yourself voluntarily with the cells of murdered fetuses,

Riddle me this riddle man

How many polio vaccines did you have as a kid?

Because your autism is blaring.

The MMR vaccine causes autism, not the polio vaccine.

The polio vaccine causes Gates Foundation press releases.
Family Life / Re: Living in Russia
« Last post by Heinrich on Today at 11:15:17 AM »
Considering you love tainting yourself voluntarily with the cells of murdered fetuses,

Let's not turn this into a vaxx vs anti vaxx thread.
Riddle me this riddle man

How many polio vaccines did you have as a kid?

Because your autism is blaring.

No vaccine threads again, pleaee.
How does a priest provide credentials?  Is that like a driving license of something?

edit: sorry: did not read the above properly.  It seems a Celebret is the answer.

Being under the authority of a Bishop of the Church, typically with a proper seminary education.
General Information / Re: Chat room is now live!
« Last post by The Curt Jester on Today at 10:59:03 AM »
It is true people are more real in chat.  It is why when there was a big kerfluffle on the forum some of us were trying to get people into the chat.
How does a priest provide credentials?  Is that like a driving license of something?

edit: sorry: did not read the above properly.  It seems a Celebret is the answer.

"Wandering priests" have been a problem for most of church history. The early ecumenical councils stipulate that men presenting themselves as priests are not to be permitted to celebrate without letters commendatory from their own bishop and the permission of the local bishop. In the Roman Church, this takes the form of the "celebret," a letter which establishes the priest's ordination and declares the priest's freedom from censure. All the ancient churches have something similar.

Any priest who will not or cannot provide credentials should not only be treated with suspicion—he should be regarded as not actually a priest.
He said about 1/3 of the girls he got were bisexual.  This was in the 90s.  If someone told me 50% of promiscuous women today were bisexual, I'd believe it. 
  They do bisex to get the men, often.
The Coffee Pot / Re: Catholic Memes
« Last post by clau clau on Today at 10:02:56 AM »
Ask a Traditionalist / Re: protestant church gym: is it ok?
« Last post by Heinrich on Today at 09:34:12 AM »
Yeah, I would say so. Your dues would be used to fund heresy as well as their dumbbell, curls for girls swole patrol.

I mean, paying dues at any gym that has cable machines is funding heresy, amirite?!

There's a place for cable movements as accessories.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10