Disney will remain Woke

Started by james03, April 03, 2024, 02:01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

james03

Quote from: VoxDayDisney (DIS) has successfully fended off activist investor Nelson Peltz in his quest to secure board seats at the company, officially ending a highly contested proxy battle that has plagued the entertainment giant and its CEO Bob Iger for months.

The company revealed the news during its annual meeting of shareholders on Wednesday, confirming the current Disney board will remain intact following a shareholder vote that gave Disney a win "by a substantial margin." About 75% of retail shareholders voted in favor of Disney's current board, according to a source familiar with the situation.

Disney's stock traded lower immediately following the results, with shares down more than 1%.

Kind of predictable.  Blackrock (especially) and VanGuard own the shares.  Blackrock through index funds.  So they vote their political agenda, which is to attack Christian culture.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Greg

They're failing.  More people are starting to realise that the only solution to this madness is a return to Christian culture.

This is anecdotal, I know, but my 18 year old son has two non-catholic friends, his age, who are under instruction with a Catholic priest.  One from his school and one from the SPUC conference.

In 1987 I had zero.  The worm is turning.

In addition, comments on Twitter and YouTube, which I read in long form, lead me to believe there's a growing number of people waking up now and realising what a shitty life they will have under godless secular liberalism.  People like Andrew Tate wake a lot of young men up.

Their plans are so stupid and their prognostications so obviously miserable that they make religion look benign.  Interesting that neither of these 18/19 year old lads are religiously motivated.  None of them have had a Jesus moment.  They are purely looking ahead and acting in their own self interest.  They can see that Traditional Catholicism gives them a much better chance of having a wife who is not a whore and a structure and philosophy to raise a family.

This will continue to grow.  People will act in their self interest.  You cannot fool all of the people all of the time.

If the living are going to envy the dead, (which is private revelation and might be Japanese pessimistic bullshit of course), then I reckon it is because the Christ haters collapse the system out of spite when they understand they have lost.  Which does seem like the sort of faggoty thing they would do.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

james03

Quotethen I reckon it is because the Christ haters collapse the system out of spite when they understand they have lost.  Which does seem like the sort of faggoty thing they would do.

It's why I expect the Ukes to explode a dirty bomb over Moscow.  Once you accept their Hate motivation, it opens your eyes.

Still, seeing the children of Gen-X show up is refreshing.  It's also remarkable watching Gen-Z young ladies laugh at feminism to scorn.  They clearly see working all day at a job as absurd when compared to creating a home and loving little babies.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"