Frank

in principio erat Verbum et Verbum erat apud Deum et Deus erat Verbum
hoc erat in principio apud Deum
omnia per ipsum facta sunt et sine ipso factum est nihil quod factum est

MaximGun

james03

We are in dangerous times.  Imagine this outcome:

Russia wins big.
Rouble has strengthened and is now backed by gold.
Russia sends more gas and oil to China and India and less to Europe.

West: SWIFT no longer a monopoly, dollar reserve status ruined, massive increases in energy, food, and fertilizer costs.  Politicians look like idiots for sticking their nose in Ukraine. 

So the coke and whore crowd has nothing to lose.  They will likely try something stupid.  Moldova/Transnistra is heating up.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

MaximGun

Given that Salvation has to Come From The East, that God has chosen Russia and Kiev and that Russia will be the instrument of Chastisement it always seemed to me that they would win.

Clearly if God wants to use Russia as His instrument of chastisement and salvation, then it would appear more likely that they would win rather than lose.

After decades of debating what the 3rd Secret of Fatima said people have missed the clearest direct reference to the text that ever leaked out about it.

It is far too specific to be a coincidence.

Julio

It is a possibility that in the process of conventional war the Russians may win. No one wants to push that red button after all and Putin has that knowledge of Western psychology that has been generated by godlessness that today is the life for tomorrow death is the end of it all.

MaximGun

Plenty of things have been done that no one wanted.

What does God want?  That's the question.

I think a nuclear war stopped by divine intervention might be possible.  For one thing it would convince the world to destroy nuclear weapons.  For another various nations would be annihilated.

Does God annihilate various nations or do evil freemasons and globalists do it?  Somehow they get wiped out.

james03

QuoteAnd the sixth angel sounded the trumpet: and I heard a voice from the four horns of the great altar, which is before the eyes of God, [14] Saying to the sixth angel, who had the trumpet: Loose the four angels, who are bound in the great river Euphrates. [15] And the four angels were loosed, who were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year: for to kill the third part of men.

The Lord has to erase a few billion, so I suspect nukes will eventually be used.  I'm still thinking Syria is going to go supernova pretty soon.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

King Wenceslas

Stabilizes to the point where everyone, except the elites, live like they are back in the 1970's. Comforting thought.

King Wenceslas

Quote from: MaximGun on April 28, 2022, 01:12:45 AM
Plenty of things have been done that no one wanted.

What does God want?  That's the question.

I think a nuclear war stopped by divine intervention might be possible.  For one thing it would convince the world to destroy nuclear weapons.  For another various nations would be annihilated.

Does God annihilate various nations or do evil freemasons and globalists do it?  Somehow they get wiped out.

Last time I noticed God didn't stop WWI, WWII, Katyn, Babi Yar, Hiroshima, or Nagasaki.