The True time

Started by Hugues de Payns, March 27, 2020, 01:31:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hugues de Payns

In the Old Order at Jews midday was probably always more or less at 6:00 o'clock.

The so-called winter time is the True time or closest to Truth.

the so-called summer time (the false time) was first introduced only during the so-called "the First World War" (it seems to me that it was the Second World War because the First World War it seems to me was the Seven Years' War https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Years%27_War )

Did the Holy See ever use the so-called summer time (false time) until 26 October 1958 ? Anyone know ?

Is the use of the so-called summer time a sin ? According to it, when someone says that it is midday then he probably lies.

About the heresy of Christianity of heretics (protestantism and orthodoxy) is here (the correct, enclosed message can be downloaded at the bottom) https://www.suscipedomine.com/forum/index.php?topic=22978.0

clau clau

Render unto Casio the things that are Casio's.

edit:
(Original post was removed.  It was questioning why the clocks change and said it was not the true time.  The above was my reply)
(I wish I had kept a copy. I hate it when people don't have the guts to stand by their statements)
Father time has an undefeated record.

But when he's dumb and no more here,
Nineteen hundred years or near,
Clau-Clau-Claudius shall speak clear.
(https://completeandunabridged.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-claudius.html)

Heinrich

Quote from: Hugues de Payns on March 27, 2020, 01:31:29 AM
In the Old Order at Jews midday was probably always at 6:00 o'clock.

The winter time is the True time or closest to Truth.

the so-called summer time (the false time) was first introduced only during the so-called "the First World War" (it seems to me that it was the Second World War because the First World War it seems to me was the Seven Years' War https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Years%27_War )

Did the Holy See ever use the so-called summer time (false time) until 26 October 1958 ? Anyone know ?

Is the use of the so-called summer time a sin ? According to it, when someone says that it is midday then he lies.

Correlation or causation: Enlightenment <===>Central Banking ===> Seven Year's War(a pan political war indeed)? As far as a false time, the Medieval Poet disagrees:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumer_is_icumen_in
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

St.Justin

The sun rises and sets just like always.

Daniel

Neither is "true time". Standard time is closer than savings time, but even standard time isn't exact. (Solar noon and solar midnight should always be at exactly 12 o'clock, but, as you can see here, they're not. The red and yellow lines should be perfectly flat, but aren't.)

Also, noon was only at "the sixth hour" at around the equinoxes. Because the amount of daylight doesn't always add up to 12 hours.

I personally don't like daylight savings time, but that's mostly because of the annoyance and inconvenience of changing the clock twice a year.
But I don't see how it can possibly be a sin. Because when did God ever instruct us in the exact manner concerning how we are to set our clocks?

Also, it's not lying. Because language is relative. If everyone refers to "one hour before solar noon" as "noon", then to say "it's noon" is not a lie. Rather, to say "it's not noon, it's only 11 AM" would be untrue and misleading. (This is why we are even allowed to use the word "noon". Etymologically, "noon" comes from nones which means means "the ninth hour"--closer to 3 PM rather than 12 o'clock. But everyone who speaks English takes it to mean 12 o'clock. If it's 3 PM then the statement "it just turned noon" is false.)

Hugues de Payns

Quote from: Daniel on March 27, 2020, 12:07:29 PM
Also, it's not lying. Because language is relative. If everyone refers to "one hour before solar noon" as "noon", then to say "it's noon" is not a lie. Rather, to say "it's not noon, it's only 11 AM" would be untrue and misleading. (This is why we are even allowed to use the word "noon". Etymologically, "noon" comes from nones which means means "the ninth hour"--closer to 3 PM rather than 12 o'clock. But everyone who speaks English takes it to mean 12 o'clock. If it's 3 PM then the statement "it just turned noon" is false.)

It seems to me that this all is modernist, this relativity.

And if in a given group everyone says that a given sin is not a sin then this is the Truth because the language is relative ? If overwhelming most consider the subsequent anti-Popes of 1958 sect as the Popes, does it mean that it is so ? Of course that not. Just because people consider a false prophet to be a Prophet does not mean that it is. Just because people will consider the antichrist that he is the Lord Jesus does not mean that it will be like that.

It is about the reference point - Truth or lie. That is why I asked about the Holy See until 26 October 1958 because it so happens that this so-called division was made possible that only after ca. 5 900 years.

In the Liturgy of the Hours "None" means Ninth Hour = approximately 3 p.m. so the etymology the word "noon" meaning 12 o'clock and originating from "None" is it seems to me simply a lie.
About the heresy of Christianity of heretics (protestantism and orthodoxy) is here (the correct, enclosed message can be downloaded at the bottom) https://www.suscipedomine.com/forum/index.php?topic=22978.0

Vetus Ordo

Quote from: Hugues de Payns on March 28, 2020, 01:49:35 AMIn the Liturgy of the Hours "None" means Ninth Hour = approximately 3 p.m. so the etymology the word "noon" meaning 12 o'clock and originating from "None" is it seems to me simply a lie.

Semantic change is a well established and observed phenomenon in the evolution of word usage. From the Online Etymology Dictionary:

The sense shift from "3 p.m." to "12 p.m." began during 12c., and various reasons are given for it, such as unreliability of medieval time-keeping devices and the seasonal elasticity of the hours of daylight in northern regions. In monasteries and on holy days, fasting ended at nones, which perhaps offered another incentive to nudge it up the clock. Or perhaps the sense shift was based on an advance in the customary time of the (secular) midday meal. Whatever the cause, the meaning change from "ninth hour" to "sixth hour" seems to have been complete by 14c. (the same evolution is in Dutch noen). From 17c. to 19c., noon sometimes also meant "midnight" (the noon of the night).
DISPOSE OUR DAYS IN THY PEACE, AND COMMAND US TO BE DELIVERED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION, AND TO BE NUMBERED IN THE FLOCK OF THINE ELECT.