Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Good morning! Going in to decorate dad's room at the nursing home. Put a bit of Christmas cheer in there :)
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

orate

I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

orate

Happy shortest day of the year.  Not!!!

One year ago today was the last day that I saw my husband alive.  He died at 3:00 am the following morning.  It is a tough day for me. Please keep me in your prayers!
I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

maryslittlegarden

Orate.....{{{hugs}}} and  :pray1: :pray1: :pray1: :pray1:
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Carleendiane

Orate.... :grouphug: poor Orate. RIP dear hubby!  :pray3:
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

orate

Happy Christmas Eve everyone!

Carleendiane

Orate....  :grouphug: A merry, Holy Christmas!

orate

Merry and Blessed Christmas to all at Suscipe Domine.  May the Mighty God who condescended to become man save us from our sins!

orate

maryslittlegarden

Happy happy snowy Friday!!!!
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Carleendiane

Good morning and a blessed New Year to all! Get that coffee and get moving. The day will be gone before you know it! All those missed opportunities all because you skipped your coffee, lol!