Child Brides Found Amongst Afghan Refugees

Started by drummerboy, September 04, 2021, 01:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drummerboy

https://www.wisconsinrightnow.com/2021/09/03/afghan-evacuees-child-brides/

Right here in WI at Ft. McCoy, making the Badger State proud  :vomit:

And special thanks to our s*#thead gov (b)Evers for inviting them.  (Evers is the lowlife who, within an hour of the state legislature striking down his mask mandate, just went and wrote another one up btw.  Says alot about his lack of character).
- I'll get with the times when the times are worth getting with

"I like grumpy old cusses.  Hope to live long enough to be one" - John Wayne

Tennessean

So you get smacked with, what, 30,000 refugees (of a caliber who stood in their feces and vomit, according to reputable news rags, waiting to be rescued instead of fighting) and their child brides. Its time to move to Texas, drummerboy.

King Wenceslas

Diversity, deal with it.

You are going to get a lot more of diversity before this county collapses into a sh*t hole.

Ragnarok

Quote from: King Wenceslas on September 05, 2021, 06:09:25 PM

Diversity, deal with it.

You are going to get a lot more of diversity before this county collapses into a sh*t hole.

It will be a blessing when it happens. Everything that went wrong is recorded on the internet. There will be no repeats in the future, assuming we keep the internet.

Vetus Ordo

"The State Department has told AP that the claims are anecdotal and tough to prove."

Secondly, who qualifies as a "child bride" to Western media? Anyone under 18 years of age?
DISPOSE OUR DAYS IN THY PEACE, AND COMMAND US TO BE DELIVERED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION, AND TO BE NUMBERED IN THE FLOCK OF THINE ELECT.

james03

Very young.  But cases reported:

Little girl reported being raped by an older man who claimed she was a child bride.

Little girls who agree to be "married" to get out of Afghanistan and come to the USA for cash and prizes.

We'll have to wait further for independent journalists to dig into the story.  I hope you know by now that the State Department is a commie cess pool that lies for a living.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

drummerboy

Quote from: james03 on September 05, 2021, 07:47:38 PM
Very young.  But cases reported:

Little girl reported being raped by an older man who claimed she was a child bride.

Little girls who agree to be "married" to get out of Afghanistan and come to the USA for cash and prizes.

We'll have to wait further for independent journalists to dig into the story.  I hope you know by now that the State Department is a commie cess pool that lies for a living.
[/b]

Yep.  Of course they'll claim the allegations are tough to prove, they have to cover their own ass after all.

drummerboy

Quote from: Tennessean on September 04, 2021, 01:59:38 PM
So you get smacked with, what, 30,000 refugees (of a caliber who stood in their feces and vomit, according to reputable news rags, waiting to be rescued instead of fighting) and their child brides. Its time to move to Texas, drummerboy.

Thanks for the invite, but I like WI.  Just avoid the southern half lol (sorry KK!).

james03

The country east of La Crosse is beautiful.  Is this area called The Dells?

So green it hurt your eyes and rolling hills.  I went to the ICKSP parish there for Mass.  Really nice, but unfortunately the demon-loving bishop shut it down.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

MaximGun

Quote from: Ragnarok on September 05, 2021, 06:39:10 PM
Quote from: King Wenceslas on September 05, 2021, 06:09:25 PM

Diversity, deal with it.

It will be a blessing when it happens. Everything that went wrong is recorded on the internet. There will be no repeats in the future, assuming we keep the internet.

History is full of repeats.  History is recorded on the internet, at least enough if it to see what is coming.  Many people are morons who have zero interest in seeking the truth or trying to make wise choices.  If the future lasts long enough it WILL be repeated.

james03

Remember that the Rape Gangs in England were run by Paki's, who are Pashtun.  So I'm not surprised by this report.

Prayerful

Quote from: james03 on September 06, 2021, 02:14:13 PM
Remember that the Rape Gangs in England were run by Paki's, who are Pashtun.  So I'm not surprised by this report.

Some are Pashtun, that is from the very northern province of Pashtunistan. Most come from Azad Kashmir and the balance are nearly all from the Punjab. Anyhow the outlook originating with the Deobandi School of Islam is common to both Afghan and Pakistani. It was noted these Pakistanis had extraordinary contempt for victims, no sense of remorse and even after charge and conviction (which has started in more recent years, thanks in part to the collapse of Labour in its former heartlands) they had the support of their families, who evidently thought molesting little white or Sikh girls was a bad habit maybe like an addiction to whiskey. I would also suggest that Pakistani is far better of a use than Paki, which is a racial slur.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

MaximGun

Two Irishmen are involved in a road accident where the car hits a tree and when the police arrive they find a dead Pakistani man in the driver's seat, covered in blood and his blood alcohol 5 times over the legal limit.

The Irishmen are completely unscathed and seemingly not very upset.  The police, suspicious, ask them about the dead man but they appear to know very little about him.  "All we know was his name was Ali and we 3 all drank at the local pubs around here for about 20 years". "He never told us anything about himself and we did not ask since he always bought the drinks".

"The only thing we know about him is that he had three buttocks".  "And how would you know that if you never had personal conversations with him?", asked the detective.

Well because in several pubs we went into, as we entered, the landlord would say to his staff, "here's that Paki with two assholes".

james03

QuoteI would also suggest that Pakistani is far better of a use than Paki, which is a racial slur.

I have trouble keeping up with the Woke stuff.  Can we still say Finn?  Pole?  Brit?

drummerboy

Quote from: james03 on September 05, 2021, 08:15:29 PM
The country east of La Crosse is beautiful.  Is this area called The Dells?

So green it hurt your eyes and rolling hills.  I went to the ICKSP parish there for Mass.  Really nice, but unfortunately the demon-loving bishop shut it down.

You're thinking of the hill country round La Crosse; the Dells, in Central WI, are surrounded by a large flat sandy plain, excellent for potato and carrot crops, even cranberry bogs.

You're referring to the former Cashton oratory, although I'm not sure which bishop you're referring to.  I recall Burke, then Listecki, now Archbishop of Milwaukee, a solid orthodox bishop from what I recall (he placed an excommunication on the "shrine" of Necedah, that place was definitely demonic), and now Callahan.