"Risen" Movie?

Started by verenaerin, January 22, 2016, 01:55:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynne

Quote from: Prayerful on July 05, 2016, 04:14:01 PM
Mel Gibson is supposedly doing a Passion sequel, based on the Resurrection I think. Hopefully he overcomes his personal issues, and the you know whos forgive him.

They won't forgive him. Hopefully he'll make it anyways and it'll be a smashing success.
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Kaesekopf

You can say the Jew.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Prayerful

Quote from: Kaesekopf on July 05, 2016, 07:39:31 PM
You can say the Jew.

I more mean campaigning orgs like the Anti-defamation League. Jewish people aren't a hivemind.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Lynne

Quote from: Prayerful on July 06, 2016, 06:21:05 AM
Quote from: Kaesekopf on July 05, 2016, 07:39:31 PM
You can say the Jew.

I more mean campaigning orgs like the Anti-defamation League. Jewish people aren't a hivemind.

Yes, the ADL was brutal in their trash-talking of The Passion...
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"