Inspirational Thread on Hard Work

Started by james03, February 07, 2024, 10:15:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

james03

Dude went from Army to independently wealthy through a lot of hard work.  Now lives on 50+ acres with his family.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1751952653217579062.html

Most of his growth in wealth happened pre-Biden.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Kaesekopf

So, he was flipping houses from '09 to 2 years ago? 

:shrug:
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

james03

I guess technically this was "flipping", however this wasn't the normal buy a house, slap on some paint, then sell later into a roaring market.  Looks like he gutted them and fixed them up proper.  And he was renting them out.  He also sacrificed by living beneath his means, currently living in a bus as he builds out his farm.

Not your typical flipping.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Kaesekopf

Quote from: james03 on February 07, 2024, 11:13:27 AMI guess technically this was "flipping", however this wasn't the normal buy a house, slap on some paint, then sell later into a roaring market.  Looks like he gutted them and fixed them up proper.  And he was renting them out.  He also sacrificed by living beneath his means, currently living in a bus as he builds out his farm.

Not your typical flipping.

That's fair, I suppose.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.