Beautiful SSPX Insignia Stickers For Your Car Or Elsewhere

Started by dymphna17, April 18, 2018, 02:03:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dymphna17

Saw this on FaceBook and got the lady's permission to post this here as well, for any of you SSPXers still out there.  I'm going to try to post the pictures as well.

QuoteLisa Alderink
March 29, 2017
Anyone else?? Our school could really use the funds. Btw, this is for the general school funds, not my family's tuition.

Fundraiser for the SSPX Academy in St. Cloud, MN
With our local Prior's permission we are selling 3" vinyl SSPX Cor Unum stickers (the Twin Hearts) to support our struggling academy. Very classy, good quality stickers that are supposed to last 5-7 years. They will look great on your car, your front door, etc. Choose between gold on white background or gold on clear background.
$3 per sticker if you send a self addressed stamped #6 envelope (up to 9 stickers per envelope) or $4 and we'll provide the envelope and stamp.
You can make check or money order payable to St. Robert Bellarmine Academy and send C/O Michael Cruze 931 Cottonwood Ave. Litchfield, MN 55355
Thanks for your support!

International First Class postage is $1.15

Sticker on White

I've made an up close copy here:

Sticker on Clear

My up close copy here:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Kaesekopf

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

dymphna17

Quote from: Kaesekopf on April 18, 2018, 07:37:19 PM
That's awesome

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

IKR!  How beautiful would an SD logo be for that?  Even better!
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

CaptCrunch73

Mine arrived this weekend and were safely transferred to my truck, thanks for posting I was looking for something just like this!
"Hold firmly that our faith is identical with that of the ancients. Deny this, and you dissolve the unity of the Church."
-- Thomas Aquinas

"There are in truth three states of the converted: the beginning, the middle, and the perfection. In the beginning, they experience the charms of sweetness; in the middle, the contests of temptation; and in the end, the fullness of perfection."
-- Pope St. Gregory

Elizabeth

Hope they make lots of money - this is a very good idea.