Author Topic: 4-Volume Roman Breviary in English - Benziger Bros - 1950/51  (Read 1748 times)

Offline Gardener

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
4-Volume Roman Breviary in English - Benziger Bros - 1950/51
« on: April 11, 2016, 10:33:44 PM »
I have a complete 4-volume set of the Roman Breviary in English. Interested in selling.

Basically like this set: http://www.ebay.com/itm/English-Translation-of-the-Roman-Breviary-1950-1-Imprimatur-CARDINAL-SPELLMAN-/172116656813?hash=item2812f3c2ad:g:aw4AAOSwzgRW0q5H

Only difference is only the Summer volume has the box and dust jacket, and is 1951 -- Winter, Autumn and Spring are 1950. Really good condition.

As one can tell from the link, the set is pricey. I've seen the set sell before for anywhere from 1500 to the above advertised 2500. I'd be willing to go lower.

Please PM me with a reasonable price if you are interested and I'll send pics. No point in posting them here since they're the same as shown above.

If no interest is shown in a few days, I'll throw them onto Ebay.
“The Modern Attack will not tolerate us. It will attempt to
destroy us. Nor can we tolerate it. We must attempt to destroy it as being the fully equipped and ardent enemy of the Truth by which men live. The duel is to the death.” - Hilaire Belloc, The Great Heresies

Offline Kaesekopf

• Enkindle in us the virtues of humility and patience So we too may obediently do your will faithfully.
  • Oberst
  • Major
    • Suscipe Domine
  • Religion: Catholic
Re: 4-Volume Roman Breviary in English - Benziger Bros - 1950/51
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2016, 11:41:04 PM »
Very fancy!
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.