A challenge for those on this forum who are pro-NATO and pro-Ukraine

Started by Greg, September 26, 2022, 02:38:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TradGranny

Quote from: Xavier on September 27, 2022, 08:34:16 AM
In the other thread, someone was defending calling Africans negroes. .

Not all Blacks or Negroes (not a racist word) consider themselves to be African.
To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that.
Saint Teresa of Avila

Julio

Quote from: GMC on September 27, 2022, 10:02:20 AM
"Negro" in Spanish means "black", color or race, without any negative connotation, it's a merely descriptive word. I guess this word was incorporated into American English by contact with the Spanish.

Why are this word and "nigger" so offensive in America? I guess Nigeria comes from nigger.

Searching seems that "nigger" and "negro" meant "slave" in old times, and that's why it has that connotation. Is that or is there something else?

Also is "nigga", which is what some black americans call themselves but it's offensive if you call them that.

I always use "black" in english.
That was because blacks were not allowed to mingle with the whites in Protestant nations like the U.S. As Spaniard you may not know that institutional racism in Protestant colonies that were colonized by Britain and Netherlands. Spaniards were racists too, and no one was not. Even the Chinese and Africans. But there was no institutionalized racism in Spanish colonies. All were equal before the eyes of God hence must worship in the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church, that was the policy of the Catholic Crown of Spain.

That segregation that was established by imposition of law during the colonial time must take its toll.

Jmartyr

Quote from: Greg on September 27, 2022, 11:46:31 AM
I use "nig nog" .  It has a nice sound to it.  It is a "woody word".

I will have to stop when one of my nieces and nephews marries one.
I went back from black,lol
"If anyone is excommunicated it is not I, but the excommunicators." - Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre
" A false church cannot have a true mission." - St. Francis De Sales

Frank

According to my father there was a saying in England:
"The wogs begin at Calais."

In my childhood I never saw any black prejudice because I never saw any blacks - apart from the racing tipster, Prince Monolulu.
May the strain be with you
in principio erat Verbum et Verbum erat apud Deum et Deus erat Verbum
hoc erat in principio apud Deum
omnia per ipsum facta sunt et sine ipso factum est nihil quod factum est

Goldfinch

Quote from: Xavier on September 27, 2022, 08:34:16 AM
In the other thread, someone was defending calling Africans negroes.

Well, native Africans are negroes. It's an observation of fact. Until very recently, it was perfectly suitable to speak of the negro race, together with all the other races that make up mankind.

QuoteI don't think some of you - outside your western bubble - understand how people around the world feel about such clearly racially tainted insults. Go ahead, folks, go ahead and do what you want. We'll see how all this ends up.

Of course.

We all know that racism only exists in Europe and America. From all the races that God saw fit to create in the world, only the white race is capable of having racist feelings and discriminate unfairly against their fellow man. Nothing of the sort exists elsewhere.
"For there are no works of power, dearly-beloved, without the trials of temptations, there is no faith without proof, no contest without a foe, no victory without conflict. This life of ours is in the midst of snares, in the midst of battles; if we do not wish to be deceived, we must watch: if we want to overcome, we must fight." - St. Leo the Great

Greg

Look at world demographics.  You had better start getting used to black people.  There are a hell of a lot of them having children in Africa.

Seems currently that the Greek won't inherit the earth. I have a feeling that God might abandon the white apostate races all together and hand the world over to Africans and the global south.

There is no beating long term birth rates.

And none of them are mRNA'd either.
"The just shall rejoice when he shall see the revenge: he shall wash his hands in the blood of the wicked."[Psalms 57:11]

Melkor

Quote from: Xavier on September 27, 2022, 06:42:08 AM
Oh my God.

Ever hear of the 2nd Commandment? I'm genuinely shocked that someone who calls himself Catholic would use the Lord's Name in vain! And over what? Your diet? Grow up and man up, ya wanker. Throw around some f-bombs if it makes you feel better, far far better than using God's Name in vain.
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost.

"Am I not here, I who am your mother?" Mary to Juan Diego

"Let a man walk ten miles steadily on a hot summer's day along a dusty English road, and he will soon discover why beer was invented." G.K. Chesterton

"Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after justice: for they shall have their fill." Jesus Christ

Xavier

And who told you those 3 words necessarily use God's Name in vain; have you read what the Catechism of Trent says on the subject - it doesn't mention anything of the kind: http://www.catholicapologetics.info/thechurch/catechism/TenCommandments-second.shtmlz That phrase rather expresses outrages at bad behavior.

What the Commandment forbids is false oaths and so on, for e.g. saying "I swear by God" something that is not true. Excerpt: "This Commandment, therefore, forbids to swear falsely, because he who does not shrink from so great a crime as to appeal to God to witness falsehood, offers a grievous Injury to God, charging Him either with ignorance, as though the truth of any matter could be unknown to Him, or with malice and dishonesty, as though God could bear testimony to falsehood."

And Goldfinch, no, I never said anything even remotely close to that. I also don't presume anyone is a racist, unless they manifest it by some kind of racial insult. But absolutely, words like "nigger", "negro" are often used in a pejorative or hateful sense against Africans. That is wrong. Where there are anti-white racists, I condemn them also. When the Ethiopian came to St. Philip in the Gospel, why didn't he tell him, "come here, you filthy nigger" or something like that? Because he wasn't a racist. All the Apostles were brown men; many of the Church Fathers were black men. Soon after, white men became Christian. Early Christianity was inclusive and universal. If someone practices a "Christianity" that is not universal, he doesn't follow the religion of Christ but of the KKK; a false "Christianity" that he himself has invented, not what Christ's Apostles handed down.
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

Xavier

"Curry muncher. The phrase — or, more accurately, the racist slur — is not likely familiar to most Americans. As an Indian child who grew up partly in Australia and the neighboring country of Papua New Guinea in the 1980s, however, it was a slur I grew accustomed to hearing regularly on playgrounds and at school.

As an Indian child who grew up partly in Australia and the neighboring country of Papua New Guinea in the 1980s, however, it was a slur I grew accustomed to hearing.

The term made me feel racial and culinary shame — as it was designed to do. Not unlike other racist monikers that are anchored in culinary terms (think "kraut" for Germans or "beaner" for Mexicans) the knee-jerk racism of "curry muncher" is a reductive, derogatory way to refer to anyone brown who had origins in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and other parts of the subcontinent."

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/great-indian-curry-debate-caudacity-white-people-ncna1277712
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

awkward customer

Quote from: Greg on September 27, 2022, 06:50:09 PM
Look at world demographics.  You had better start getting used to black people.  There are a hell of a lot of them having children in Africa .....

......... And none of them are mRNA'd either.

Not true.

Several African countries are over 30 per cent vaccinated (2 doses).  And the numbers keep rising.  The Covid Vaccine programme for Africa doesn't end until 2023. 

All you have to do is step outside the Angloshere and look. What's more, some South American countries have higher vaccination rates than Europe and the USA.

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations

According to Our World in Data, 68 per cent of the world's population has received at least one dose of the Covid vaccine.

Greg

Well, I guess we will find out what the vaccine does won't we.

It is probably a good thing if the people with common sense and caution and distrust of big-government survive in the long run.  Otherwise we will be back to square one in a generation or two.
"The just shall rejoice when he shall see the revenge: he shall wash his hands in the blood of the wicked."[Psalms 57:11]

Greg

The problem with your "new world order has full spectrum dominance" theory Awkward is that there is no way of disproving it.

No series of political and military disasters, economic crashes, Presidential assassinations, Hague trials and lifetime imprisonments, recorded and leaked telephone conversations, such as Nuland's, can convince you that those events were not some part of a higher level plot.

If George Soros was murdered you'd simply say "well no one is not-disposable to the New World Order elites".  Because they are unidentified shadowy figures we can never see if they lose power or trillions of dollars.  As power shifts from the USA to China or from China to India it can all be said to be "part of the grand plan".

What you would have to do is name an outcome that the elites do not want beforehand, for example, the Coronavirus not killing anyone who was not already tapping on death's door and the vaccine being neither safe nor effective at killing very many people either.   As a plot Covid appears to have achieved very little.  It looks like a right royal screw-up if there was ever a goal to make it control or depopulate the masses.

If you could state what the global elites DON'T WANT to happen or DO WANT to happen, beforehand, and put a timeline on it then your theory could be tested.  And we could have another bet on it too.

For example.  Do the New World Order want to.

Control Russian assets and have a puppet government in Russia.
Eliminate the nuclear threat (that would appear to be in their interest since nuclear explosions might kill them or harm their health
Crash the global economy AND bring in a system of full spectrum control with no country opposing them (even as controlled opposition).  Why have controlled opposition if you have full control of the world.

Name the outcome we can test your theory with.

Jmartyr

Quote from: Greg on September 26, 2022, 06:00:30 PM
I meant to say prayerful but I said King W twice.

Must be the morphine patch.
My shoulder is bone on bone. Maybe I should look into that.
"If anyone is excommunicated it is not I, but the excommunicators." - Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre
" A false church cannot have a true mission." - St. Francis De Sales

james03

QuoteAnd who told you those 3 words necessarily use God's Name in vain;

As a brother Catholic, I'm correcting you.  Saying "Oh my God", "Jesus", etc... is precisely using the Lord's name in vain and Catholics should never do it.  Talk to the priest in the confessional about it.  As Melkor said there are plenty of cuss words to use, no need to do it.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

james03

Quote from: diaduit on September 27, 2022, 02:21:57 AM
I don't think its pro Nato or Ukraine for those you mentioned, more we're not buying the bs that Putin is not NWO and part of the plan for the Great Reset.  Thats my case anyway.

Due to the absolute insanity in the world we are seeing with ZOG shelling a nuke plant, blowing up gas pipelines, talking about nuclear war, going from non-lethal aid to NATO soldiers fighting in Ukraine, vax madness, etc...., I keep open the possibility that Putin is part of the globalists.  Here's the break down with probability:

0.5%: Putin is working for WEF.

99.5%: He is Maximum Leader Putin(TM), Vlad the Conquerer, Jews' Bane, Fire of Vengeance, Terror of Sodomites, The One Who Smites.

We'll find out.  With Italy falling to the Right, I think the probabilities are a good SWAG as that was a really bad outcome for WEF.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"