Author Topic: Jab Death and Injury Stories  (Read 29539 times)

Offline josh987654321

• Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Catholic
Re: Jab Death and Injury Stories
« Reply #630 on: September 16, 2022, 11:04:21 PM »
This is the world they wanted. I don't feel even the remotest sympathy for vaxxers, they wanted to lock me up and gag me if they could. I'll never be domesticated, their tears only fortify my resolve.

I only have sympathy for the vaxxers that were coerced and lied to. This ideology can only end in ruin though, there is no other outcome, if not this one then the next one etc, so it's going to catch up with them eventually and the longer they refuse to say no the worse it gets. As a man made product with no liability and mandatory consumption can only end in disaster.

Those like Fauci, Scomo, etc they need to be boosted every 4 months and if they ever dare to stop I'll be pissed, they need to drink every last drop of the chalice they forced on everyone else! Or publicly repent and beg forgiveness for the lives they destroyed... literally too (murderers) for forcing people to take an experimental product that they did not want and had every right to say no to! It was rape in the truest sense of the word.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless
« Last Edit: September 17, 2022, 06:11:25 AM by josh987654321 »
"I will not delude you with prospects of peace and consolations; on the contrary, prepare for great battles. Know that you are now on a great stage where all heaven and earth are watching you. Fight like a knight, so that I can reward you. Do not be unduly fearful, because you are not alone." (Diary, 1760)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)

"I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

Offline diaduit

• Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #631 on: September 26, 2022, 08:52:09 AM »

The following users thanked this post: Frank

Offline Frank

• Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
« Reply #632 on: September 26, 2022, 09:13:37 AM »
Celebs are not immune to the death jab

https://twitter.com/YURI10000001/status/1574322456361402369?s=20&t=Dy2Yfsa7Su6BbMwl8nWDww

It's difficult to hide the deaths of celebs and sports people - fortunately.
May the strain be with you
in principio erat Verbum et Verbum erat apud Deum et Deus erat Verbum
hoc erat in principio apud Deum
omnia per ipsum facta sunt et sine ipso factum est nihil quod factum est

Offline Greg

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
« Reply #633 on: September 26, 2022, 07:53:53 PM »
I am not so sure it will catch up with them.  Provided they never record the detail of deaths or they merge the data so that the detail is lost and millions don't die, I think they will probably get away with it.

There are excess deaths but they are not dropping in large enough number that they cannot close ranks and cover it up.

They got away with 911, murdering Kennedy, and many other crimes like eugenics of the mentally handicapped in 1930s USA.

In the end the living don't care about the dead if they have to sacrifice quality time or energy on it.

1 death is a tragedy. 1 million deaths a statistic.

And what's dead won't come to life I think. Robert Browning
« Last Edit: September 26, 2022, 07:57:33 PM by Greg »

The following users thanked this post: Frank

Offline Greg

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
« Reply #634 on: September 30, 2022, 03:25:27 AM »

The following users thanked this post: Frank, josh987654321

Online awkward customer

• Wachtmeister
« Reply #635 on: September 30, 2022, 08:12:54 AM »
I am not so sure it will catch up with them.  Provided they never record the detail of deaths or they merge the data so that the detail is lost and millions don't die, I think they will probably get away with it.

There are excess deaths but they are not dropping in large enough number that they cannot close ranks and cover it up.

They got away with 911, murdering Kennedy, and many other crimes like eugenics of the mentally handicapped in 1930s USA.

In the end the living don't care about the dead if they have to sacrifice quality time or energy on it.

1 death is a tragedy. 1 million deaths a statistic.

And what's dead won't come to life I think. Robert Browning

I think you're right, unfortunately.

Offline Greg

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
« Reply #636 on: October 01, 2022, 05:13:33 AM »

Offline josh987654321

• Wachtmeister
« Reply #637 on: October 04, 2022, 07:43:11 AM »
A jab injury, but in a different way -

Wisdom 2 :19-22

Let us test him with insult and torture, that we may find out how gentle he is, and make trial of his forbearance. 20 Let us condemn him to a shameful death, for, according to what he says, he will be protected.

Error of the Wicked

21 Thus they reasoned, but they were led astray, for their wickedness blinded them, 22 and they did not know the secret purposes of God, nor hope for the wages of holiness, nor discern the prize for blameless souls;

God Bless
« Last Edit: October 04, 2022, 07:46:36 AM by josh987654321 »
"I will not delude you with prospects of peace and consolations; on the contrary, prepare for great battles. Know that you are now on a great stage where all heaven and earth are watching you. Fight like a knight, so that I can reward you. Do not be unduly fearful, because you are not alone." (Diary, 1760)

The following users thanked this post: Heinrich

Offline Lynne

• Thankful to be Catholic!
  • Mary Garden
  • Major
« Reply #638 on: October 05, 2022, 04:53:40 AM »
A jab injury, but in a different way -

Wisdom 2 :19-22

Let us test him with insult and torture, that we may find out how gentle he is, and make trial of his forbearance. 20 Let us condemn him to a shameful death, for, according to what he says, he will be protected.

Error of the Wicked

21 Thus they reasoned, but they were led astray, for their wickedness blinded them, 22 and they did not know the secret purposes of God, nor hope for the wages of holiness, nor discern the prize for blameless souls;

God Bless

God bless him.
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael’s Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

“My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you’re supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen.”

The following users thanked this post: Greg, Michael Wilson, josh987654321

Offline josh987654321

• Wachtmeister
« Reply #639 on: October 05, 2022, 06:16:29 AM »
God bless him.

What they don't realise, is that he has certainly become the greatest tennis player ever in my book!

They stopped him from playing in the Australian Open when he posed absolutely no covid risk and had natural immunity, because they knew he would likely win and they knew that a healthy unjabbed man who had already had covid winning the Australian Open would be the ultimate act of exposing them and their lies, and the oppressed Australians in Victoria would have rallied behind him.

I remember watching his Australian Open win against Nadal in 2012, which was the longest final Grand Slam in history and an incredible game.

He will forever be a legend both on and off the court now.

God Bless
« Last Edit: October 05, 2022, 06:24:53 AM by josh987654321 »

The following users thanked this post: Greg, Lynne

Offline Heinrich

• Steig mal auf den Berg hinauf
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
  • Gott, wende Dich zu uns und gib uns neues Leben
  • Religion: römisch-katholisch
« Reply #640 on: October 05, 2022, 11:29:29 AM »
Boris Becker is greatest tennis player ever. I have no idea if he's jabbed.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Offline clau clau

• My other bike is a Pinarello
  • Feldwebel
  • Religion: Traditionalist videogamer - I only play 8-bit video games
« Reply #641 on: October 05, 2022, 02:58:51 PM »
Father time has an undefeated record.

But when he's dumb and no more here,
Nineteen hundred years or near,
Clau-Clau-Claudius shall speak clear.
(https://completeandunabridged.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-claudius.html)

The following users thanked this post: Greg, Frank, Lynne, Michael Wilson

Offline Miriam_M

• Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
  • Never have been "MiriamB"
  • Religion: Traditional Roman Catholic
« Reply #642 on: October 09, 2022, 05:53:24 PM »
Trying to find out if recent stroke victim -- healthy, slender, young husband and father -- had gotten the vax or not.  I will just say that it is extremely rare for someone with such a profile, especially of that age, to suddenly succumb to a stroke, which makes me highly suspicious.  I do not believe he has any of the medical risk factors associated with occasional early stroke.

Doctors say situation could change for the worse; they are making no predictions. An operation is unlikely, due to risk of permanent paralysis in this case.

If you have any information about correlations between young stroke victims and Covid vaccinations, please advise.  Might be on this thread, but the size of the thread is huge.

The following users thanked this post: Michael Wilson

Offline martin88nyc

• "Thou hast made us for thyself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in thee" - St. Augustine of Hippo
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #643 on: October 09, 2022, 06:16:01 PM »
Last year, a guy from a TLM parish church I used to go to died of a heart attack soon after getting the covid potion.
    Neighbor's classmate died couple of months after getting the clot shot. She was about 14. Tragic and heart breaking.
    My physical therapist developed what seems to be partial facial paralysis after shot. Something similar happend to my moms friend.
    In general I've noticed a sudden deterioration of health in people who got vaxxed. Even within my extended family and friends. Those who took it either developed a new disease or got sicker.
    This is just a drop in the ocean. I used to follow few groups on Telegram with daily updates/reports (most of them from news sources and social media posts). I couldnt believe my eyes. Staggering numbers of sudden heart disease, deaths, cancers, clots, paralysis, etc. I'm sure the frequency of post "magical shot" deaths hasn't decreased. Even mms report sudden deaths on a regular basis i.e sudden death syndrome.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2022, 06:20:14 PM by martin88nyc »
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

The following users thanked this post: Miriam_M

Offline Greg

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
« Reply #644 on: October 10, 2022, 03:02:04 AM »
While it has killed and maimed a lot of people and might well go down as the greatest medical disaster in history it is not killing and maiming more than around 1 in 1000.

If it was we would all know plenty of people who died of the clot shot.

The following users thanked this post: Lynne