Anyone Play This? Conquer Club

Started by Mithrandylan, January 04, 2013, 05:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mithrandylan

Hey guys, I wanted to introduce you all to an awesome website: http://www.conquerclub.com/public.php?mode=home

It's basically Risk online, except they can't call it risk because they don't own the trademark... it's actually better than risk, because there are a million maps besides the classic one, and some maps have special features that make for a totally unique gaming experience.  There's even maps of mythical places, like Tamriel.

Anyways, I used to play on here all the time and for some reason I stopped and my rank dropped considerably because I lost every game I was in.

It's free, though if you play for free you limit yourself.  You can only play four games at a time, with 24 hours turns.  It's still really fun, though obviously slower paced and you'll only take a turn or two each day.  I'm about to pony up and give them 25 USD for a membership where you get unlimited play and can play "speed games" where the turn limit can be custom set anywhere between a minute to five minutes per turn.

Anyways, if anyone else plays this I'd love to know so we could play some games.  Hopefully some of you will start to play if you didn't know about it before.  Lots of fun. 

Ps 135

Quia in humilitáte nostra memor fuit nostri: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Et redémit nos ab inimícis nostris: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Qui dat escam omni carni: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Confitémini Deo cæli: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Confitémini Dómino dominórum: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.

For he was mindful of us in our affliction: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
And he redeemed us from our enemies: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
Who giveth food to all flesh: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
Give glory to the God of heaven: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
Give glory to the Lord of lords: * for his mercy endureth for ever.

-I retract any and all statements I have made that are incongruent with the True Faith, and apologize for ever having made them-

EcceQuamBonum

The name alone sounds like it would be well worth playing.  Once I get past my oral exams in a few weeks, I'll probably check it out.

I'm always looking for other ways to waste use my time fruitfully online!   ;D
"Sero Te amavi, Pulchritudo tam antiqua et tam nova.  Sero Te amavi!"-Confessions, X.27

"You've thought about eternity for twenty-five minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions."--