The Parish Hall > Job Postings

Job opportunities in Reading, UK, IT firm

(1/3) > >>

Greg:
Know any 20 somethings who speak French or Italian who would be interested in an inside sales role in Reading Berkshire.  It would probably suit a graduate or someone 22-26 ish.  If they are outgoing and business-like but don't have a degree I think they would probably still get an interview.

They need to be an EU citizen.  The Head Recruiter is a friend of mine.  The hirer are a big tech firm hiring 30 people at the same time for an expansion into Europe, so I would imagine they must have at least 500-1000 staff globally.

- 35k to 50k base, double on target earnings.  (Assume you would be paid 35k basic)
- OTE Guaranteed first 3 months
- self service BI player
- massive growth
- no age restriction

PM me if suited and I will introduce you.

Basilios:
Sounds great. Too good to be true. But I don't speak French or Italian unfortunately.

I also just got a job in sales starting Monday. Nothing like this position though. I'm working on commission only, in a small contractor for a larger Marketing company. Only face-to-face sales and I think most of it is getting people to sign up to donate to charity for a certain number of months. I only need 2 sales a day to hit min. wage, and anything over 4 sales a day gives me in the earning range of 20-30k a year. Anyway, it'll be good experience.

zork:

--- Quote from: Greg on October 23, 2013, 09:29:38 AM ---Know any 20 somethings who speak French or Italian who would be interested in an inside sales role in Reading Berkshire.  It would probably suit a graduate or someone 22-26 ish.  If they are outgoing and business-like but don't have a degree I think they would probably still get an interview.

--- End quote ---

Too bad. I only know German (and am studying Russian at the moment).

Greg:
They want Danish speakers too, but I didn't bother posting that because I figured they were probably all in Denmark.

Bonaventure:
Malheureusement, je ne vis pas en Angleterre et maintenant, j'ai un travail.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version