16th person to post wins!

Started by Habitual_Ritual, August 15, 2014, 08:02:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habitual_Ritual

" There exists now an enormous religious ignorance. In the times since the Council it is evident we have failed to pass on the content of the Faith."

(Pope Benedict XVI speaking in October 2002.)

Sbyvl36

My blog: sbyvl.wordpress.com

"Hold firmly that our faith is identical with that of the ancients. Deny this, and you dissolve the unity of the Church."
--St. Thomas Aquinas

"Neither the true faith nor eternal salvation is to be found outside the Holy Catholic Church."
--Pope Pius IX

"That the Conciliar Church is a schismatic Church, because it breaks with the Catholic Church that has always been. It has its new dogmas, its new priesthood, its new institutions, its new worship, all already condemned by the Church in many a document, official and definitive."
--Archbishop Lefebvre

Heliocentricism is idiocy.

Sbyvl36

"Hold firmly that our faith is identical with that of the ancients. Deny this, and you dissolve the unity of the Church."
--St. Thomas Aquinas

"Neither the true faith nor eternal salvation is to be found outside the Holy Catholic Church."
--Pope Pius IX

"That the Conciliar Church is a schismatic Church, because it breaks with the Catholic Church that has always been. It has its new dogmas, its new priesthood, its new institutions, its new worship, all already condemned by the Church in many a document, official and definitive."
--Archbishop Lefebvre

Sbyvl36

--St. Thomas Aquinas

--Pope Pius IX

--Archbishop Lefebvre

Sbyvl36

--St. Thomas Aquinas

--Pope Pius IX

--Archbishop Lefebvre

Sbyvl36

--St. Thomas Aquinas

--Pope Pius IX

--Archbishop Lefebvre

Sbyvl36

--St. Thomas Aquinas

--Pope Pius IX

--Archbishop Lefebvre

Sbyvl36

--St. Thomas Aquinas

--Pope Pius IX

--Archbishop Lefebvre

Sbyvl36

--St. Thomas Aquinas

--Pope Pius IX

--Archbishop Lefebvre

Sbyvl36

--St. Thomas Aquinas

--Pope Pius IX

--Archbishop Lefebvre

Sbyvl36

--St. Thomas Aquinas

--Pope Pius IX

--Archbishop Lefebvre

Sbyvl36

--St. Thomas Aquinas

--Pope Pius IX

--Archbishop Lefebvre

Sbyvl36

--St. Thomas Aquinas

--Pope Pius IX

--Archbishop Lefebvre

Sbyvl36

--St. Thomas Aquinas

--Pope Pius IX

--Archbishop Lefebvre

Sbyvl36

--St. Thomas Aquinas

--Pope Pius IX

--Archbishop Lefebvre