To what are you currently listening?

Started by Bonaventure, December 26, 2012, 09:40:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LausTibiChriste

Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Heinrich

Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

LausTibiChriste

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

LausTibiChriste

- MaximGun

LausTibiChriste

- MaximGun

red solo cup

non impediti ratione cogitationis

Lydia Purpuraria

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on January 18, 2017, 09:42:27 PM

One of my sons was on a big Gordon Lightfoot kick last winter (except he called him "Golden Lightfoot" -- he thought that was his name, which I found kind of endearing.)  It actually snowed a tad here today, so your post reminded me of this one:

red solo cup

non impediti ratione cogitationis

Hat And Beard

piabee

Helicopters all day. I've been home sick, and protesters are burning Berkeley down.

Maximilian

Bonaventure

Hanging around with Käsekopf too much. He has me feeling like a frost-tipped, 90s white boy:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rje_hdGgHc[/yt]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaUPJwoaX-8[/yt]
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."