Oh no! We've Been Exposed!

Started by dellery, September 15, 2019, 12:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dellery

QuoteI do further promise and declare that I will, when opportunity presents, make and wage relentless war, secretly and openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Masons, as I am directed to do, to extirpate them from the face of the whole earth; and that will hang, burn, waste, boil, flay, strangle, and bury alive these infamous heretics in order to annihilate their execrable race. That when the same cannot be done openly I will secretly use the poisonous cup, the strangulation cord, the steel of the poniard, or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honour, rank, dignity or authority of the persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agents of the Pope or a superior.

I must say, if the oath were written like this I'd take it without hesitation.
Blessed are those who plant trees under whose shade they will never sit.

The closer you get to life the better death will be; the closer you get to death the better life will be.

Nous Defions
St. Phillip Neri, pray for us.

abc123

Quote from: dellery on September 15, 2019, 12:56:51 PM

QuoteI do further promise and declare that I will, when opportunity presents, make and wage relentless war, secretly and openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Masons, as I am directed to do, to extirpate them from the face of the whole earth; and that will hang, burn, waste, boil, flay, strangle, and bury alive these infamous heretics in order to annihilate their execrable race. That when the same cannot be done openly I will secretly use the poisonous cup, the strangulation cord, the steel of the poniard, or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honour, rank, dignity or authority of the persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agents of the Pope or a superior.

I must say, if the oath were written like this I'd take it without hesitation.

Given your crazy, conspiracy driven rants over the months and years I'm quite sure you aren't kidding.

Also confirms my suspicions that you're  certifiable. You back from your latest hunt for communists, Jews and Masons?

dellery

Quote from: abc123 on September 15, 2019, 02:24:16 PM

Given your crazy, conspiracy driven rants over the months and years I'm quite sure you aren't kidding.

Also confirms my suspicions that you're  certifiable. You back from your latest hunt for communists, Jews and Masons?

Hehehe, looks like you're salty that the Schismatics were too insignificant to make the oath.

The closer you get to life the better death will be; the closer you get to death the better life will be.

Nous Defions

Heinrich

Dellery, where is that quote from?
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

GloriaPatri

Quote from: Heinrich on September 15, 2019, 05:45:09 PM

If I recall correctly, the quote is a Protestant anti-Catholic myth presented as a Jesuit oath. It has no real basis in history, and only exists in the minds of Protestant Fundamentalists.

mikemac

Yeah, I was thinking the video must have been made by black 7th Day Adventists, you know, knowing their love for the Catholic Church.

You must have posted this just for entertainment, eh Dellery?
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

dellery

Quote from: Heinrich on September 15, 2019, 05:45:09 PM

What GP said.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesuit_conspiracy_theories

Personally, I think the oath is quite good --minus the woman and child killing. Something tells me abc123 might not share this opinion though.  ;D

Nous Defions

dellery

Quote from: mikemac on September 15, 2019, 09:03:24 PM
Yeah, I was thinking the video must have been made by black 7th Day Adventists, you know, knowing their love for the Catholic Church.

You must have posted this just for entertainment, eh Dellery?

Yeah, but my humor doesn't often convey well when written.

Nous Defions

Michael Wilson

Yes, sarcasm and facetiousness needs to be accompanied with emoticons or parenthesis in order not to be misunderstood. But I got it.  :) 
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

Non Nobis

Quote from: Michael Wilson on September 15, 2019, 09:48:22 PM
Yes, sarcasm and facetiousness needs to be accompanied with emoticons or parenthesis in order not to be misunderstood. But I got it.  :)

It being posted in The Coffee Pot was probably a clue...
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!