Trump Covertly Implementing Transhumanism & Mark of the Beast

Started by Croix de Fer, September 06, 2020, 04:50:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Croix de Fer

For those of you with low attention span and the "I want it now" modernist mentality, go to 6:20, but the prior 6 minutes is good primer info for what follows.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoSdIWZegOA[/yt]
Blessed be the Lord my God, who teacheth my hands to fight, and my fingers to war. ~ Psalms 143:1 (Douay-Rheims)

Philip G.

I wear not having voted for Trump in 2016 as a badge of honor.  I won't be voting for him in 2020 either.
For the stone shall cry out of the wall; and the timber that is between the joints of the building, shall answer.  Woe to him that buildeth a town with blood, and prepareth a city by iniquity. - Habacuc 2,11-12

awkwardcustomer

If this is the Mark of the Beast being implemented not just by Trump but globally, then it's worth bearing in mind the horrible things that happen to those who accept it.

And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  
St Cyril of Jerusalem, Catechetical Lecture 15, para 9.

And what rough beast, it's hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
WB Yeats, 'The Second Coming'.

LausTibiChriste

#MAGAVaxx crowd is gonna go into this 100% willingly and once they do, (((they))) have annihilated 99% of their opposition.
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

awkwardcustomer

Isn't it incredible to think that when St John was on the island of Patmos recording his visions in the Book of Revelations, he was actually referring to the covid vaccine, or more specifically, the vaccine delivery system which is detectable on your skin, contain nano needles which inject stuff into your cells and can also give access to all your financial and other data.

It's too incredible, or ridiculous, to be possible.

But, anyway, here's what happens to those who accept it.

And I heard a great voice out of the temple, saying to the seven angels: Go, and pour out the seven vials of the wrath of God upon the earth. And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth, and there fell a sore and grievous wound upon men, who had the character of the beast; and upon them that adored the image thereof.
Rev 16:1-2

It's the vaccine delivery system that's the problem.
And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: awkwardcustomer on September 06, 2020, 04:40:51 PM
Isn't it incredible to think that when St John was on the island of Patmos recording his visions in the Book of Revelations, he was actually referring to the covid vaccine, or more specifically, the vaccine delivery system which is detectable on your skin, contain nano needles which inject stuff into your cells and can also give access to all your financial and other data.

And I heard a great voice out of the temple, saying to the seven angels: Go, and pour out the seven vials of the wrath of God upon the earth. And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth, and there fell a sore and grievous wound upon men, who had the character of the beast; and upon them that adored the image thereof.

Suddenly all the Anti-Vaxxers are quiter than a convent at 2am because their demi-God is promoting the Vaxx.
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Graham

The release of a US made vaccine is the all clear signal for the economy. If it comes before the election it will boost approval for him. It is very stupid but hey, that's why it's called clown world. Trump will not make a vaccine mandatory, bookmark this post (if you mouth breathers know how).

Philip G.

Quote from: Graham on September 06, 2020, 07:06:00 PM
The release of a US made vaccine is the all clear signal for the economy. If it comes before the election it will boost approval for him. It is very stupid but hey, that's why it's called clown world. Trump will not make a vaccine mandatory, bookmark this post (if you mouth breathers know how).

Of course Trump will not make it mandatory.  All he has to do is not stop certain states from doing so.  He is complicit, and his actions are an essential service unto bringing about the end result.  Operation warp speed.
For the stone shall cry out of the wall; and the timber that is between the joints of the building, shall answer.  Woe to him that buildeth a town with blood, and prepareth a city by iniquity. - Habacuc 2,11-12

Miriam_M

Wait.  I'm not following.  So people here think that Trump is the Anti-Christ?  (That is, I thought it was supposedly the Antichrist who will insist on The Mark of the Beast.)

diaduit

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on September 06, 2020, 04:45:00 PM
Quote from: awkwardcustomer on September 06, 2020, 04:40:51 PM

Suddenly all the Anti-Vaxxers are quiter than a convent at 2am because their demi-God is promoting the Vaxx.

Anti vaxxer here and I've been wary of Trump for over two years now especially when he didn't lock her up and didn't defund pp.  When riots began I thought it might be a ploy to have the army on the streets and that the masses would become desensitised to seeing the army roaming the suburbs.

Trust the plan....beware of the plan.

No Trump is not the ANti Christ but I suspect he is NWO and is in place for the anti Christ (do NWO agents know its the antichrist that they are working for, I'm not sure).

diaduit

I see certain politicians that are completely out of their depth or expertise as Ministers in our parliament.  When our gay minister for children was protected even after finding he was a friend of a UK paedophile sympathiser and it went viral.  I see our Taoiseach (PM) was centre stage during our celtic tiger bust and as culpable for the hard recession we suffered from 2008, yet he was able to survive the purge of those that caused it.  He ruled the political party like a stalinist in the years since, was useless in opposition, betrayed his conservative party by supporting the abortion referendum and yet he is now Taoiseach.

The NWO agents are in place and they're going nowhere until this is done.  I suspect unfortunately, Trump maybe an agent in situ.

Think about why on earth would the Democrats pick an obvious decrepit buffoon who is an on camera creep around kids as an opposition?

awkwardcustomer

Quote from: Miriam_M on September 06, 2020, 09:52:47 PM
Wait.  I'm not following.  So people here think that Trump is the Anti-Christ?  (That is, I thought it was supposedly the Antichrist who will insist on The Mark of the Beast.)

Why would anyone think that Trump is the antichrist?

Besides, it's not all about Trump or the USA as many here (Americans) seem to think.  This is global and Trump is just another of the globalist yes men in governments across the world who are helping create the NWO.

awkwardcustomer

Quote from: Philip G. on September 06, 2020, 07:35:50 PM
Quote from: Graham on September 06, 2020, 07:06:00 PM

Of course Trump will not make it mandatory.  All he has to do is not stop certain states from doing so.  He is complicit, and his actions are an essential service unto bringing about the end result.  Operation warp speed.

The vaccine doesn't need to be mandatory. 

It's just that without it and its nano technology delivery system, you won't be able to function in society since you won't be able to buy or sell anything.

Jmartyr

Quote from: Miriam_M on September 06, 2020, 09:52:47 PM
Yes, and the miraculous cure of his headwound will be a different haircut, lol 
"If anyone is excommunicated it is not I, but the excommunicators." - Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre
" A false church cannot have a true mission." - St. Francis De Sales
" The way is open for us to deprive councils of their authority, contradict their acts freely, and profess confidently, whatever SEEMS to be true. " - Martin Luther

Prayerful

No he isn't. Donald Trump should get rid of fortunate son (((Jared Kushner))) who is a likely origin of any possible Federal COVID vaccination program. Hell will freeze over first, and Francis will get conditional ordination and say a TLM next, and this Jared will no longer be an advisor.

Before vaccination a parent had repeatedly to bury dead children who died from illness, be it smallpox or TB, which no longer exist as a public health threat outside some dumps. Vaccination is a refinement of variolation which was introduced by Lady Mary Wortley Montagu early in the eighteenth century, refined later by Edward Jenner to the safer inoculation (incidentally a Freemason) but had been used in China since at least the fifteenth century. Vaccination has its issues, but NOT the stuff suggested by the fraud and ex doctor Andrew Wakefield.

Big pharma are scumbags, and will probably happily use the flawed Russian vaccine, or whatever they can mix up, if it means profit for shareholders and board members. A mandatory vaccine for a variation of the common cold would be bad thing, but vaccinations themselves are good. Dying of smallpox and other once raging epidemics isn't good. A COVID vaccine for the Powers That Be, plus mask fascist Karens, will happen. It'll probably harm a good few (the reports and the resignation of Russia's Chief Medical Officer, over the rushed approval, suggests so), but we've no say in that. The Powers That Be want it, so Trump-Biden-Harris will sign off on it. Hydroxychloroquine and various other medications that can be generically produced, would likely work for those who genuinely afflicted by COVID, but billionaire yachts don't pay for themselves.

:shrug:
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.