Christian Civilization: Daily Pictures

Started by Vetus Ordo, November 18, 2017, 04:37:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Lumen Christi on November 19, 2017, 11:50:15 AM
St. Martin of Tours
Louisville, Kentucky

Used to attend here. Good church.  Needs a lot of money though. 

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Lumen Christi

Lumen Christi

St. John Chrysostom Byzantine Catholic Church
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Lumen Christi

Lumen Christi

Basilica of St. John of God
Granada, Spain

Lumen Christi

Lynne

There's still so many beautiful churches out there. I'll have to think if there's any around me where I can take a photo in person.

Holy Trinity Church in Boston used to have German and Latin Masses.

In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Lumen Christi

Chapel of the Miraculous Medal
Rue du Bac, Paris, France

Lumen Christi

St. John the Baptist Catholic Church
Ammannsville, Texas

Lumen Christi

St. Georgenberg-Fiecht Abbey
Fiecht, Austria

Michael Wilson

Thank you for posting all of those beautiful pictures; many are indeed stunning.
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

Lumen Christi

Lumen Christi

Shrine of the Virgin of the Rosary of Pompei
Pompei, Italy

Lumen Christi

Basilica of Our Lady of the Pillar
Zaragoza, Spain

Lumen Christi