Tapatalk

Started by Chestertonian, October 08, 2014, 08:46:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chestertonian

who uses it

ive had a lot of trouble with hands avdtyling

is it easy to use
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Kaesekopf

I use it.  It's alright to use.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Lynne

I use it on my phone and my Kindle. It's alright...
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Archer

It's better than trying to view and post on a regular webpage. 
"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Archer on October 09, 2014, 06:44:35 AM

Yeah.  It has its pros and cons, but trying to post on a mobile device is really really  hard when done through a normal "computer browser" view on the mobile. 
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Archer

Quote from: Kaesekopf on October 09, 2014, 07:08:26 AM
Quote from: Archer on October 09, 2014, 06:44:35 AM

Yeah.  It has its pros and cons, but trying to post on a mobile device is really really  hard when done through a normal "computer browser" view on the mobile.

Yes sir.  Especially when you have big hands like me. 
"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

mara

I just switched to tapatalk last week. My hands have partial paralysis. I'm find it a lot easier. The next page buttons are big and to go back to unread posts you use your phones back button. Also, touching the screen on the post you want to comment on brings those options up.
~mara