The Winter War

Started by red solo cup, April 26, 2021, 04:51:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

red solo cup

non impediti ratione cogitationis

Melkor

The White Death: dude had 500+ kills against the commies, using an iron-sights Mosin-Nagant and booby traps.
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost.

"Am I not here, I who am your mother?" Mary to Juan Diego

"Let a man walk ten miles steadily on a hot summer's day along a dusty English road, and he will soon discover why beer was invented." G.K. Chesterton

"Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after justice: for they shall have their fill." Jesus Christ

drummerboy

Quote from: Melkor on April 26, 2021, 08:01:05 AM
The White Death: dude had 500+ kills against the commies, using an iron-sights Mosin-Nagant and booby traps.

Stupid commie soldiers definitely help though, Haya would shoot the guy manning the machine gun, and another would step up to take his place and get shot in turn.  That's what happens when Party commissars run an army.
- I'll get with the times when the times are worth getting with

"I like grumpy old cusses.  Hope to live long enough to be one" - John Wayne

dellery

Quote from: drummerboy on April 26, 2021, 11:02:54 AM

Stupid commie soldiers definitely help though, Haya would shoot the guy manning the machine gun, and another would step up to take his place and get shot in turn.  That's what happens when Party commissars run an army.

The drag-queens, pregnant women, and other invertebrate, Austin-following, suckers, of the Democrat's People's Liberation Army will show em how it's done. Pelosi is a street fighter.

On a side note:
Lately I've been trolling the heck out of recruiters all across my region.
Call them up, pretend to be an early 20 something, and give them the first few years of my actual resume.
After leading these desperate pencil pushers on to the point they're calling me about five times a day I tell them, "Sorry, but I'm trying to serve in the military, not a Left-wing political militia. Thanks anyway, but I'm gonna look into the Foreign Legion instead." Most of the time they're pretty much lost for words.  :laugh:
Blessed are those who plant trees under whose shade they will never sit.

The closer you get to life the better death will be; the closer you get to death the better life will be.

Nous Defions
St. Phillip Neri, pray for us.

drummerboy

Quote from: dellery on April 27, 2021, 04:50:54 AM
Quote from: drummerboy on April 26, 2021, 11:02:54 AM

The drag-queens, pregnant women, and other invertebrate, Austin-following, suckers, of the Democrat's People's Liberation Army will show em how it's done. Pelosi is a street fighter.

On a side note:
Lately I've been trolling the heck out of recruiters all across my region.
Call them up, pretend to be an early 20 something, and give them the first few years of my actual resume.
After leading these desperate pencil pushers on to the point they're calling me about five times a day I tell them, "Sorry, but I'm trying to serve in the military, not a Left-wing political militia. Thanks anyway, but I'm gonna look into the Foreign Legion instead." Most of the time they're pretty much lost for words.  :laugh:

And that's why they need to disarm Americans, to give their little b#%*chs a fighting chance when they mob swarm individuals like the puny cowards they are.
- I'll get with the times when the times are worth getting with

"I like grumpy old cusses.  Hope to live long enough to be one" - John Wayne

dellery

Quote from: drummerboy on April 29, 2021, 11:20:04 AM

And that's why they need to disarm Americans, to give their little b#%*chs a fighting chance when they mob swarm individuals like the puny cowards they are.

The funny thing is you can not disarm Americans, but in large part, it is actually the Radical Right that want to disarm us.

Dr. Pierce was very clear in his literature, reflecting the truth, that Right-wingers would get cut down like dandelions if they tried their racial insurrection on an armed population.

With enough institutional power it will be easy to fuse the Left with the Right, and is definitely a possibility, as well as a Left vs. Right race war, under the Biden administration.

In fact, it's really hard to tell what we're closer to, a race war, or the Left and Right cooperating for a united full-scale insurrection against the Biden administration.

Probably the best Cache how-to, that I'm aware of on YT.
Blessed are those who plant trees under whose shade they will never sit.

The closer you get to life the better death will be; the closer you get to death the better life will be.

Nous Defions
St. Phillip Neri, pray for us.

red solo cup

Burying metal to throw off a detector is a nice touch.
non impediti ratione cogitationis